Dracula returns in Castlevania Harmony of Despair, the first exclusive Xbox Live Arcade Castlevania game. Featuring the classic fast paced 2D, side scrolling action the series is known for, fan favorite vampire hunters from across the series will join forces to return Dracula, the Lord of Darkness, to his eternal slumber.
Castlevania - Harmony of Despair is now available at the Xbox Live Marketplace for 1200 Microsoft Points.
- 6 Player Online Co-Op - Explore and fight Dracula with up to 6 friends online or engage in Survival Mode and see who the last warrior standing is
- Combo Attack System - Unleash devastating attacks by working with your partners to vanquish your foes
- Play Through Classic Castlevania Worlds - Fight the forces of darkness through massive levels inspire by the worlds of Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow, Portrait of Ruin and Order of Ecclesia
- Classic 2D Gaming - The fast paced side scrolling action and detailed 2D art push the classic Castlevania formula into the HD era
- DLC Support - More character and levels will be created following the release of the game to continually challenge players in new fun ways
SAW 2 invites players back into Jigsaw's twisted world, and promises all-new stomach-twisting traps and puzzles, more visceral combat, and an all-new storyline that takes place between the second and third movie. As such, players can delve deeper into the horror and mystery of Jigsaw's terrified subjects.
Developed by Zombie Studios, SAW 2 puts players in the shoes of Detective Tapp's estranged son Michael, who is trying to understand his father's death. Through a series of seemingly unconnected events, Michael finds himself facing the man responsible for his Father's demise: Jigsaw. As the game progresses, players will face mind-bending puzzles, as they navigate their way through Jigsaw's terrifying world, and defend themselves against his minions. In order to make it through Jigsaw's games, players must use their intelligence and desire to live in order to survive.
"The original SAW video game gave horror fans and gamers a new outlet to advance their favorite genre, but left them wanting more," commented Martin Schneider, European Marketing & PR Director, Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH. "SAW 2 will give it to them, but be careful for what you wish for! Our successful partnership with Lionsgate allows us to advance the survival horror genre, giving players the most intense look into the SAW universe ever."
|Release-Date: Out now|
Thrilling retro run-and-gun action is back with a vengeance in Hard Corps: Uprising, a new 2D side scroller developed by ARC System Works that pays homage to classic Konami action series. Play as the soldier Bahamut as he begins to write his legend. Battle in the grueling trenches of Arcade mode or the all-new RISING mode, where a life bar and point system allow you to purchase items and upgrades to build your soldier up and achieve ultimate victory. Need help? Partner with a friend to lay down some serious carnage.
- Exciting run-and-gun gameplay with beautifully rendered 2.5D graphics from Arc System Works
- Arcade mode features 2D run-and-gun gameplay that stays true to the genre?s hardcore roots
- All new RISING mode allows players to train and level their soldier and purchase power-up items
- Classic and all-new boss battles to challenge and thrill
- Co-operate with gamers all over the world in Online Co-Op mode and compete via online leaderboards
- Add-on content includes characters (three additional characters), wallpapers, gamertag pictures and avatar outfits
Arcania is a Fantasy Action game set in a rich world that invites the player to explore all of its innumerable attractions and details. Different climate zones, abundant flora and fauna, subterranean vaults, and cities and castles with unique architecture await the adventurous player. Clouds darken the skies, weather effects such as wind and heavy rain influence the game world which remains endlessly fascinating with its amazing graphics, day and night cycles, and a stunning display of light and shadow. Wonderfully atmospheric music and top-of-the-line sound effects create a truly immersive playing environment. A multitude of entertaining and challenging quests, challenging combat, mysterious NPC characters and a sophisticated plot guarantee many hours of highly entertaining gameplay.
- Day Night / Weather Cycle: a unique environment model with dynamic and controllable weather system and day night cycle
- Layered Armor and Crafting System: allows the player to design and forge the equipment they use in game.
- Mounts Abilities: Not just your average beasts of burden, the mounts in Arcania provide different advantages to the various gameplay mechanics.
- Time of day, season and the day of year all impact NPC routines and reactions, creating a world that is dynamic and realistic.
- Offers a gradual learning curve that evolves into a complex multi opponent model that strives to break free from the button mashing system in other games
Oct 19 2010
|Platform||PC, Xbox 360, PS3|
Set in a dark fantasy world, Hunted: The Demon's Forge is an unforgettable cooperative action game, pitting you and your partner against waves of vicious enemies. Taking control of either E'lara, a ranged weapon expert, or Caddoc, a master swordsman, you must use a variety of weapons, powerful spells, and cover tactics to battle your way through menacing dungeons, overgrown ruins, and downtrodden towns. Discover secrets and complete co-op-based puzzles whilst exploring the sinister world to discover answers to the game's deep, dark mysteries.
The dark ages have become corrupted. Heinous creatures have emerged from underground. Townsfolk across the land are disappearing. Upon the promise of their fortune in gold, mercenaries E'lara and Caddoc take on the daunting task of discovering where the innocent villagers have been taken. Their journey will lead them on a dark and twisted path where they will encounter death, slavery, and sacrifice. Travel deep within the world of Kala Moor...and to the secrets of The Demon's Forge.