Aliens vs. Predator is an entirely new title for PC and high-definition consoles from acclaimed British developer Rebellion, the team behind the 1999 original PC gaming classic.
Bringing the legendary war between two of science-fiction’s most popular characters to FPS fans, AvP delivers three outstanding single player campaigns and provides untold hours of unique 3-way multiplayer gaming.
Experience distinctly new and thrilling first person gameplay as you survive, hunt and prey in the deadly jungles and swamps surrounding the damned colony of Freya’s Prospect.
- As the Marine, you’ll experience a claustrophobic and terrifying experience where light is your friend, but there’s never enough. However, the United States Marine Corps are humanity’s last line of defence, and as such they are armed to the teeth with the very latest in high explosive and automatic weaponry.
- As the Predator, you will stalk from the shadows and from above, passing athletically through the treetops to ambush your victims. Although equipped with an array of powerful, exotic weapons and tracking equipment, honour ultimately dictates that you must get in close and take your trophies face to face.
- As the most deadly species in the universe, the Alien offers you the chance to play as the very stuff of nightmares - the monster in the dark swarming forward with countless others, jaws like a steel trap and claws like blades.
- Play all sides off against each other in a series of unique 3-way online modes and go tooth-to-claw-to-pulse rifle in the reinvention of one of multiplayer gaming’s defining moments.
Konami reboots Castlevania, and it's turning out to be the most impressive 'Vania to date.
Castlevania's history in the third dimension has always been a rough one. And after the disaster that was Castlevania Judgement it seemed that Castlevania would never make it into the third dimension
Now a new team of developers have taken their shot at resurrecting Castlevania for the new generation. Spanish developer Mercury Steam has been given the honor of rebooting Castlevania , and they are doing it with the help of Metal Gear Solid creator Hideo Kojima.
Castlevania has been reborn, this time in the form of...
Hit the jump to find out more about the next entry in the epic Castlevania saga.
On November 10, 2009, Infinity Ward's Modern Warfare 2 will strike worldwide. The most-anticipated game of the year and the sequel to the best-selling first-person action game of all time, Modern Warfare 2 continues the gripping and heart-racing action as players face off against a new threat dedicated to bringing the world to the brink of collapse.
- Epic single-player campaign picks up immediately following the thrilling events from Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.
- The definitive multiplayer experience returns, with a host of new perks and enhancements.
- New cooperative SpecOps mode, the perfect combination of Modern Warfare's single-player intensity and the addictive replayability of its multiplayer.
Platforms: Xbox 360, PS3, PC
Release Date: November 10, 2009
You must simultaneously PRESS & HOLD the following buttons for 3 SECONDS to toggle the effect on / off.
|LB + RB + LS + A + DOWN [D-PAD]||- Toggle Hide Weapon|
|LB + RB + LS + A + UP [D-PAD]||- Toggle Show Coordinates / Camera Mode|
|[HOLD LS + RS] Press Left on D-Pad||- Toggle Pan-Cam / Normal while Show Corrdinates is enabled.|