Fallout: New Vegas Collector's Edition
This edition was announced on May 11th, 2010. Here is the Preview!
When you look at the image above, you'll find out that the game's Limited Edition offers you much more than the regular edition. Let's take a peak at the Collector's Edition.
This is what the Limited Edition contains:
- "Lucky 7" Poker chips; Each of the seven poker chips represent chips from the major casinos found on the New Vegas strip and troughout the Mojave Wasteland.
- A fully customized Fallout: New Vegas deck of cards; Each card in the pack has been uniquely illustrated to depict characters and factions found within the game. Use the cards to play games such as Poker, Blackjack or Caravan an original card game that was created by Obsidian Entertainment, especially for Fallout: New Vegas.
- A recreation of the game's highly coveted "Lucky 38" Platinum Chip.
- A hardcover graphic novel "All Roads"; It tells you the story of some of the characters and events that lead up to Fallout: New Vegas. "All Roads" was written by Chris Avellone, the game's creative director, and created in conjuction with Dark Horse Comics.
- The Making of Fallout: New Vegas DVD; This documentary DVD will contain exclusive video content, including interviews with the developers in which they take you from concept to creation and discuss topics such as story, setting, legacy of the Fallout franchise and more!
What will this Collector's Edition cost?
Well.. in the United States the PS3 and Xbox360 versions will cost about $80,00 and the PC version $70,00.
The European PS3 and Xbox360 versions will cost about €80,00-€90,00 and the PC version €70,00-€80,00.
When does this game comes out?
The game will be released in the U.S. on October 19th, 2010 and in Europe on October 22th, 2010.
It often happens, that the European versions come out the same time as the U.S. versions.
More info soon, stay tuned!
Written by Publisher: ShootBlood