Gormiti: The Lords of Nature! features characters and locations from the popular Gormiti TV show co-produced by Marathon Media & Giochi Preziosi.
The action starts as a character named Razzle, while cleaning the library, accidentally knocks some old books into a Portal. These books tumble down to the 'Island of Gorm' where a never ending battle is going on between vast armies inspired by the elemental forces of nature. The books eventually land at the feet of Magmion, the evil Lava Gormiti.
Magmion reads the book and learns of an old legend which talks about reuniting five sacred amulets which have been scattered across Gorm. Once reunited these amulets allow the holder to open an inter-dimensional portal to Earth! The Lords of Nature need to use all their unique powers to hinder Magmion's plans and save Earth. The game recreates the beautifully illustrated island of Gorm, where the Lords of Earth, Sea, Air and Forest are charged with stopping the evil Magmion from wreaking havoc.
|Release-Date: Out now!|
- Engaging blend of puzzle, combat and FMVs propel the story forward. Solve puzzles, defeat enemies by applying your Gormitis' unique abilities and enjoy dazzlingly animated unlockable cutscenes featuring the original voice actors.
- Expansive story mode to discover. Traverse across 5 expansive domains, featuring locations from the television series as you put down Magmion's nefarious plot to put Earth and the parallel dimension of Gorm under his tyrannical rule.
- Vanquish your foes. Control each of the three Lords of Nature within a group and use the individual skills of each Lord to battle Magmion's minions using melee "Super" attacks or powerful long-ranged moves, switching between characters and skills with ease.
- Tournament mode lets you prove your might! Unlock battle arenas to test your mettle against hordes of enemies in timed combat!
A Shadow's Tale takes the basic formula of the platform game and gives it a novel twist. For reasons that become clear as the game progresses, the player controls the shadow of a young boy. The shadow has one purpose in life: to scale the colossal tower that dominates the game's skyline. And to do this he has to make use of the light that is cast over the game's beautifully realized stages.
As the sun shifts during the course of the game, A Shadow's Tale's levels are dictated by several key factors. First, the shadow can only walk on the thin line between shadow and light, and he must always have a shadow foothold. He will disappear if he is fully engulfed by either darkness or strong light, and he can only progress to the next stage if he collects key items needed to move on. As such, A Shadow's Tale becomes a gripping quest that mixes exploration, puzzle-solving, combat against shadowy foes, and evasion, within a series of levels that are influenced by the position and angle of the level's light source.
The mysterious shadow is also accompanied by a winged sylph known as a 'Spangle', which can be used to manipulate physical items, such as metal work, that the shadow boy cannot. As such, A Shadow's Tale adds a level of puzzling, with the Spangle giving support to the player. The combination of light and shadow creates a unique blend of game styles, with the 'Spangle' moving physical objects to alter or shift the shape of shadows to create walkways to previously inaccessible areas.
|Release-Date: Out now!|
Ben 10: Alien Force - The Rise of Hex follows Ben Tennyson as he finds himself in the middle of Hex's villainous plan to control the Earth. Utilizing the powers of the Omnitrix, players can transform Ben into ten different alien forms including, Big Chill, Spider Monkey, and for the first time ever, Lodestar, as he battles Hex and his minions.
- Choose from 10 different aliens to platform your way through 15 levels completing puzzle challenges along the way!
- Fight through menacing villains and bosses in Ben's newest adventure!
- Experience the world of Ben 10: Alien Force with 3D characters set in a vibrant, 2D-styled environment!
Enjoy classic games on your Nintendo Wii™ console with these downloadable games from Interplay. MDK2 available now on the Nintendo WiiWare™ service.
3 Unlikely Heroes, 1 Ultimate Goal
Kurt Hectic is back to save the universe. This time he is teamed with the genius Dr. Hawkins and the 6-legged gun-toting robotic dog, Max. Together they must out-sneak, out-blast and out-think their enemies as they attempt to reclaim earth from a vile alien menace.
- Play as all three characters - each with their own distinct style of gameplay.
- Save the world with unique gadgets and weaponry like the Black Hole Grenade and the Sniper Shield.
- Ten massive environments immerse you into an eccentric and wacky world.
- Captivating and humorous storyline unfolds through each level all the way to the grand finale.
- Requires Wii Remote™ and Nunchuk™.
Prepare To Start Your Descent.
You begin deep below the surface of Lunar Base I where an unknown alien race has taken over the chasm of the Post-Terran Mining Corporation. Lunge straight down mine shafts, twist around never-ending tunnels and fight your way past robotic menaces in an environment that's truly 360° 3-D... move up, move down, shoot everything everywhere. Hang onto your senses (and your lunch) as you drop straight down mine shafts on a ride that'll leave you spinning.
- A full 360° 3-D enivronment.
- Highly advanced artificial intelligence with creatures that actually learn, adjusting their actions based on your tactics. They'll plot, wait and ambush you from all sides.
- 30 twisting levels of mechanical monsters, deadly traps and hidden tunnels.
- Requires Wii Remote™ and Nunchuk™, or Classic Controller™.
Follow a Trail to Hidden Secrets and Sabotage!
Nancy Drew travels to the Canadian Rockies to investigate the Icicle Creek Lodge. Chantal, the owner of the lodge has asked her to uncover the culprit behind a recent string of suspicious accidents. A wolf also appears at the site of accidents and then mysteriously disappears when the police arrive. As Nancy makes her way to the lodge, an explosion rocks the night. A wolf howls mournfully in the distance. Nancy has barely set foot on the premises and already trouble is afoot! Can Nancy solve this mystery before all the guests leave and Chantal is left out in the cold?
- Use the Wii Remote to throw snowballs, ice-fish, cook, and interact with the wolf
- Collect all the torn pieces of a photo to reveal a secret image
- New cooking and ice floe jumping mini-games created specifically for the Wii
Minimum System Requirements:
- Wii Remote