Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 4 marks the first appearance of the new animated TV series on PSP, and uses plot elements from the show's 'Dark Signers' episodes within its Story Mode. The new game's graphics have been designed to perfectly recreate characters and settings from the TV show, with stunning anime likenesses bringing the game's 14 duelists, and a huge supporting cast, to vivid life. Likewise, the same visuals are used to detail the many traps, spells and monsters that are used during battles, with in-game cameras panning to show off the various conflicts from a series of stunning vantage points.
The game's Story Mode provides a focal point for single-player use, and recreates the Neo Domino City and Satellite locations of the TV show. Players can move freely around these areas, and a different scenario will unfold dependent on which character the user opts for, and the story will evolve organically based on decisions the player makes. Players also use the exploratory elements of the game to meet new people, challenge them to duels and to add and buy new Trading Cards for their deck.
The dueling elements of the game have also been expanded, with each of the game's many characters holding their own decks. The strength of these decks acts as an in-built difficulty level, with players working their way through the increasingly challenging rivals as they look to build their deck and establish themselves as the Champion Trading Card Duelist. In total, over 300 hours of gameplay await - enough for even the most ardent Yu-Gi-Oh! fans!
The social aspect of the Trading Card Game has also been retained, with the option for multi-player games for up to four Yu-Gi-Oh! fans. One-on-one duels, or two-against-two and variations thereof are all supported, and the online capabilities of the PSP are also used for additional download elements. Users can enter the passwords found on real Trading Cards and use them in the game in order to improve their card decks and their strategies
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 4 represents a new high for the Yu-Gi-Oh! series, and Konami will also include three exclusive Trading Cards within each game's packaging.
|Release-Date: Out now|
New Domino City and Satellite have finally been reunited and now live in peace and harmony. Until the arrival of 3 mysterious people who claimed to be from Yliaster and a new mysterious Turbo Duelist called Ghost arrives. Now, only Yusei can stop him.
Battle through Story Mode for full emersion in the world of the Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's animated series and interact with more than 100 characters. Compete against opponents in one-on-one Free Duels or team up with a partner to defeat opponents using more than 4,500 cards in the biggest Yu-Gi-Oh! game ever! Full 3D animation and 4 player ad-hoc game play makes Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 5 a force to be reckoned with.
|Release-Date: Out now|
- Ad-hoc game play allows up to 4 players to compete against each other at one time through cooperative game play or battle in one-on-one duels
- Complete with 4,500 of the latest Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's trading cards from the Star Strike Blast releasing in November 2010
- Battle through story mode for full immersion in the Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's animated series or compete in Free Duel to jump right into the dueling action
- Compete and interact with over 100 characters, including characters from the animated television series
- In game story mirrors the animated series storyline at the time of launch
- Complete with more than 300 hours of game play complete with 3D animated cut scenes
- Connect via Wi-Fi to download new cards or win new cards by battling competitors in Story Mode
- Includes 3 exclusive trading cards in package
Critically acclaimed, multi-million selling and still the most respected football title on the planet, Pro Evolution Soccer continues to be one of Konami?s flagship titles. The indications are that this latest incarnation will surpass everything that went before it and prove that PES 2008 will be the greatest version of the beautiful game to date.
Two new cover stars will grace the packshot with multiple player of the year Cristiano Ronaldo and England star Michael Owen endorsing the quality of PES 2008 by deciding to use their considerable talents alongside that of the game. As well as the outside having a new look, fans will be eager to know what new changes can be found inside the most important area of PES 2008 ? the gameplay.
PES 2008 will feature a brand new intelligence system, called Teamvision, that adapts and reacts to players own gameplay styles to ensure that the computer controlled opponents are always challenging and forcing the player to think and chance their style of play to avoid being out-thought by the game. It will learn counter attacks that target your weaknesses and look to exploit any repetitive tactics players use.
Defenders react better to danger, closing down the ball and charging at shots and the goalkeepers will hold shots that are closer to them as well. Teammates will make more intelligent runs into space and the close control has been sharpened to ensure quick and fluid passing and speedy attacks can be built.
A new World Tour Mode has also been added to the PSP version, adding yet another mode for PSP users to get stuck into. In a nod back to versions of PES from yesteryear, this mode will set a series of pre-defined challenges for users to try and complete. I could be as simple as scoring a hat-trick or more difficult challenges like scoring twice in the final two minutes of a match to ensure victory.
PSP owners can also play in the Master League is also back by popular demand and players can take advantage of full PS2 compatibility enabling you to transfer your progress from the PSP version onto the PS2.
|Release-Date: Out now!|
- Cristiano Ronaldo and Michael Owen new cover stars
- Teamvision AI â?? learns and reacts to players techniques
- More intelligent computer opponents
- Dramatic improvement at set pieces
- PSP version compatible with PS2 game
GTI Club Supermini Festa! shifts its way onto PSP® download and PSP®go systems! Staying true to the original racing frenzy of the award-winning arcade game, players will race through the cityscapes of France, the UK, Italy, USA and Japan. Speed through tight bends and back roads of the urban sprawl, up steep mountainous roads and caves. Tackle a wide variety of driving conditions in the ultimate race to the finish!
System Maintenance Notice
There will be a regular system maintenance every third Tuesday from 06:00 to 09:00(GMT).
During the maintenance, you cannot use the online ranking service.
We are sorry for this inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding in advance.
*The completion time might change depending on the maintenance situation.
- Journey through 5 stages and 15+ courses: Race through open cities, tackle oncoming traffic and pedestrians, and journey through high mountainous roads (locations include France, UK, Italy, USA, Japan) to uncover new routes and secret courses
- Choose from a wide variety of Superminis: Drive 16 fully customizable cars based on the old classic arcade version plus all-new additions
- Drive with exceptional handling: Take to the streets in a Supermini to take on big jumps, tight turns, and secret shortcuts
- Enjoy online games: Compete online (via ad-hoc connection and ad-hoc party) with 1-4 players in free for all events, team play, or a variety of party games
- Variety of customizations: Enter the garage, design your car from the ground up or tune your engine's performance
Xbox LIVE Arcade und PlayStation Network:
Enter the world of the Asharin Empire and avenge your kinsmen who have been taken prisoner by a tyrannical king. Puzzle Chronicles is a real-time puzzle role playing game featuring tactical gem-matching gameplay and deep role playing adventure.
Coloured gems constantly slide onto the battle board and you must organise like coloured gems into large blocks to perform attacks and magical spells to defeat your enemy. By chaining together consecutive attacks powerful combos can be unleashed on your foes.
As you progress through the story you will discover new weapons, armour, and spells. Equip these to enhance your character?s stats and add new skills to your arsenal and more strategic options in combat. You will also meet savage battle beasts that can be tamed and trained to fight alongside you in battle.
When you have honed your skills in quest mode, challenge your friends in multiplayer mode, either locally or online.
Nintendo DS und PSP:
Developed by respected puzzle game creators, Infinite Interactive, Puzzle Chronicles mixes colour-matching puzzles with role-playing themes and plotlines, allowing users to enhance their character by succeeding in various puzzle challenges and defeating the many opponent forces that confront them during the course of the adventure.
Puzzle Chronicles is set in the savage wastelands of the Asharin Empire. A despotic King has seized your countrymen and their kidnapping must be avenged. To topple the corrupt monarch, players must build their character into a great warrior capable of overthrowing the empire via a series of brain-twisting puzzle combat challenges.
The main game screen is split into two, distinct areas with a swathe of coloured gems dropping into the player's side of the screen, and that of their challenger. As like-coloured gems are activated, they are removed from play unleashing specific spells and physical attacks on the opponent, or unlocking items for use in the quest. Each adversary, however, has specific skills and magic or combat attributes, which force the player to vary their game accordingly.
A battle is won when the opposing player's energy is completely depleted, and the victor is then rewarded with experience points and key skills. Using these, players can enhance their character with new weaponry and better armour necessary to take on the game's bigger foes, and raising and training pets to fight alongside you. Tips on the whereabouts of treasures and unique items can also be found by defeating key rivals, and will prove useful later in the game.
Puzzle Chronicles also adds a series of sub-levels and side quests for the player to explore, with dungeons to be explored and looted, and a wealth of special magical items to be collected. This adds to the game's replay value immensely.
- Puzzle Combat RPG - An active puzzle combat mechanic blends the fun and skill of puzzle games with the strategy and adventure of RPGs for a truly epic gaming experience
- Dungeon Exploring - Seek out hidden treasures and equipment that only true Heroes should have by battling your way through dungeons throughout the Asharin Empire
- Versus Mode Battles - Challenge your friends locally or online to a puzzle battle to see who will reign supreme as the ultimate champion of the Asharin Empire
- 5 Mini-Games - Test your puzzle skills in 5 mini-games that will unlock items and provide even more enhanced abilities
- Persistent Hero - No matter what mode you are playing in, Single Player, Versus, Quick Battle, or Mini-Games, your Hero will acquire skills and experience, unleashing new ways to experience the game
- Loot and Battle Skills - Customize your Hero?s puzzle combat style by using mighty weapons, enchanted armor, special battle skills, and more
Puzzle Chronicles is now available at the Xbox Live Marketplace for 800 Microsoft Points!