"Power is Everything."
This is the law of Tekken ® . All seek it. All are consumed by it. In the end, all bow to its immutable logic. Each warrior has a unique motivation for entering the 6th King of the Iron Fist Tournament: Respect. Vengeance. Honor. Righteousness. Family...
Power alone will lead them to victory.
Power alone will bring all foes to their knees.
In this world governed by violence, who will reign supreme?
Armed with jaw-dropping HD graphics running flawlessly at 60 fps; the largest character roster ever in Tekken ® gaming history; ground-breaking online game modes and robust character customization system; the greatest fighting game franchise soars onto the PlayStation®3 Computer Entertainment System and Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system.
Tekken ®6 is also coming to PSP® System this Fall! The PSP version of TEKKEN ®xft6 will not only contain all the explosive action of its home console brethren but also feature additional stages, content, items, and an ad-hoc multiplayer mode.
Platform: PSP® (PlayStation® Portable), Nintendo DS™
Developer: Rebellion (PSP), n-Space (Nintendo DS)
ESRB Rating: TEEN with Fantasy Violence
Release Date: Fall 2009
Star Wars Battlefront® is back and bigger than ever on the PSP® (PlayStation® Portable) system and Nintendo DS™! Releasing this Fall, Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron is the deepest and most action-packed Star Wars Battlefront game ever. Experience battlefronts that span ground, space and capital starships, a robust original storyline and expanded gameplay features that deliver seemingly endless replayability.
- Fight on an expanded battlefront that spans multiple layers of action — start the fight on foot, commandeer a vehicle and dogfight in space, and land your craft on and fight in capital starships — your actions in each area directly affect the outcome on others
- Take the lead role in an engrossing, never-before-told storyline that puts you in the middle of the action of the most memorable battles spanning the entire Star Wars® saga and beyond
- Massive amounts of replay value and customization ensure that every battle you take part in is unique and different:
- Deep customization options on the PSP system let you build and outfit your character like never before — dictate the weapons they carry into battle, the armor they wear on their backs, their species, gender, appearance and physical strengths including hundreds of unlockable items and bonuses
- Unique class-based gameplay on the Nintendo DS let you take advantage of numerous character classes, each with their own specialized weapons and tools and even the ability to carry a lightsaber into battle
- Feel the rush of combat on the PSP system with 16-player multiplayer matches complete with enhanced stat tracking, or battle intense four-player skirmishes on the Nintendo DS
- Let loose your inner Jedi or Sith in the special “Heroes and Villains” mode where you can play classic characters like Luke Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Kit Fisto, Darth Maul, Count Dooku, Asajj Ventress, Boba Fett, plus new characters from the Star Wars Battlefront®: Renegade Squadron™ and Star Wars®: The Force Unleashed™ video games
- Battle on some of the most iconic Star Wars planets and locations from the feature films, all with multi-layered battlefronts, such as Tatooine, Endor, Yavin 4 and Hoth through 12 campaign levels on the PSP system and 11 campaigns on the Nintendo DS
- Commandeer trademark Star Wars vehicles and spacecraft from the Empire’s TIE Fighters to the Rebel Alliance’s X-wings, as well as AT-RTs, LAATs, Imperial Transports and Droid Fighters
Platform: Wii, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 2, PSP system, Nintendo DS, PC
Developer: Krome Studios LucasArts Singapore (Nintendo DS)
ESRB Rating: TEEN with Fantasy Violence
Release Date: October 6, 2009
Star Wars® The Clone Wars™: Republic Heroes™ lets Star Wars fans young and old live out the sweeping galactic adventures of the Clone Wars. For the first time ever, players can fight as their favorite Jedi and clone troopers from the preeminent animated television series — from familiar faces like Anakin Skywalker to new heroes like Clone Captain Rex. A brand-new storyline, which bridges the gap between season one and two, takes the player on a multi-faceted adventure to stop a mysterious techno assassin's destructive plot. Built around two-player cooperative action, the accessible controls and family-friendly gameplay bring Star Wars fans across generations together like never before to fight the evil Separatists and restore peace to the galaxy.
- Experience an all-new and exciting Clone Wars storyline that bridges the gap between season one and two of the TV series as you learn more about the mysterious bounty hunter Cad Bane and hunt down the all-new Skakoan super villain Kul Teska
- Play as your favorite Jedi heroes including Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Ahsoka Tano, Mace Windu, and Kit Fisto
- Slice and dice your way through Separatist droids with your lightsaber and Force powers and use your agility to perform amazing leaps and navigate levels filled with interactivity
- Turn your enemies into weapons as you commandeer droids and use their unique abilities to blast enemies and solve puzzles as a Jedi
- Be part of an elite clone trooper squad with unique gameplay that puts firepower at your fingertips. Blast droids and unleash devastation with heavy weapons like rocket launchers and thermal detonators as Commander Cody, Captain Rex and all of your favorite clone troopers
- Compete against a friend with in-level challenges for rewards and points to be spent to upgrade your character and unlock bonus items
- Experience an expanded season one story that features intuitive touch-screen gameplay on the Nintendo DS where movement, attacks and other actions are all controlled using the stylus
Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force 2 brings the Yu-Gi-Oh! Phenomenon back to the PSP with new features that are sure to please the fans ? they were the ones that suggested them! The biggest new addition to this game, again based on the hugely popular GX TV Series is the ability to compete in four player Tag Duels.
It was the feature most requested by the YGO players and Tag Force 2 delivers their wishes in spades. Teams of two players can now play against another team of two thanks to the PSP?s Ad-Hoc Wi-Fi mode, while the Infrastructure Mode gives the user access to downloadable content such as new decks and specific cards.
In addition to this, Tag Force 2 has grown ? with over 2500 cards within the game to discover, trade and use there?s enough to keep hardened gamers pleased. Plus, for the first time on a handheld YGO title, the cards can now be viewed at actual full size thanks to the improved widescreen capabilities of the PSP.
The story mode perfectly mimics the look of the cartoon and uses familiar locations and storylines to immerse users into the YGO environment once again. The rules of the Trading Card Game are reproduced to the letter ensuring players sharpen up their skills in the TCG at the same time.
|Release-Date: Out now!|
- Over 2500 cards
- Stories and settings from the TV show
- 4-player duels now included!
- Downloadable content and items
- View cardss full size thanks to PSP widescreen
Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH has announced the return of its eternally popular Yu-Gi-Oh! GX series to PSP, with Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force 3, set for release in November 2008 in Europe.
Set in the Yu-Gi-Oh! GX TV series universe, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force 3 utilises characters from the third and fourth series of the show, with players charged with assembling the ultimate card deck by defeating their peers in thrilling duels. Over 3500 cards can be collected and used, and players can also partner with a dueling partner to embark on graduation tag duels against rival pairs.
Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force 3 is the most advanced Yu-Gi-Oh! title to hit PSP® to date, and enjoys a simple yet effective dueling interface to make games faster and easier to manage. The game's 3500 cards are sampled from the most recent Trading Card Game packs, including 'The Duelist Genesis' set, and offer a wide range of traps, monsters and spells for the user to amass. Players can also use the hardware's online capabilities to download additional content, including entire decks or individual cards.
Every aspect of Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force 3 has been enhanced, with all-new AI routines adapting to the way the game flows, while the social aspect of the Trading Card Game is showcased as up to four players duel together via the PSP® Ad-hoc LAN mode. A new Gallery feature is also introduced, and provides a visual record of defeated monsters and key events.
|Release-Date: Out now|
|Players: 1-4 Online|
- Use characters from the third and forth series of the TV show.
- 3,500 cards to collect and use
- Duel with a partner for 2 vs 2 action!
- Enhanced computer AI routines
- New gallery feature