Summon the wizard within you.
In Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince the Video Game, Voldemort is tightening his grip on both the Muggle and wizarding worlds and Hogwarts is no longer the safe haven it once was. Harry suspects that dangers may even lie within the castle, but Dumbledore is more intent upon preparing him for the final battle that he knows is fast approaching.
Like earlier video game releases in the Harry Potter franchise, the action in Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince the Video Game revolves around the exploration of Hogwarts and the action that results from what you uncover. During their adventures, players will have a chance to engage in exciting wizard duels, mix and brew magical ingredients in potions class and take to the air to lead the Gryffindor Quidditch team to victory. Players may even get sidetracked by Ron’s romantic entanglements as they journey towards a dramatic climax and discover the identity of the Half-Blood Prince.
- Danger continues to grow – Relive the action and emotions of the movie as you discover new secrets regarding the Horcrux and go on increasingly perilous adventures.
- New abilities to learn – Harry and his friends learn even more spells and potions in their sixth year at Hogwarts.
- School life – Use your magic to pull pranks of fellow students and challenge others to friendly duels.
- Take the field – Become part of the Gryffindor Quidditch team and lead training sessions, take up different positions, and compete against other houses.
- Defeat the Dark Forces – Get ready to encounter some of the most difficult battles yet. Gather your strength to duel with Death Eaters and battle the Inferi in the Horcrux cave.
Every Game Counts
True to the tradition of the award-winning franchise, NCAA Football 10 continues to push the bar on innovation with new online modes. NCAA Football 10 brings the excitement of college football to fans across the nation like never before with its newest feature, Season Showdown. In this new mode, every game counts as fans declare their loyalty to a favorite school and give the ultimate show of support in a nationwide competition.
- With the eyes of college football upon you, begin your Road to Glory in a fully customizable career mode featuring player progression, and authentic college football atmospheres.
- Against your biggest rivals and during the biggest games, bust out big-time performances week in and week out and make a case for winning the Heisman Trophy.
- From controlling a player's overall progression to controlling the pace of a game, make an historic run for glory with NCAA Football 10.
Cover Athlete: Mark Sanchez
New Super Sim
See Your Name in Lights
Fight Evil Before it Strikes
COBRA prepares to unleash its deadliest plot, and the only thing standing between them and supremacy is the G.I. JOE TEAM. This operation is like none the G.I. JOEs have faced before. Every mission is critical and therefore selecting the best team of heroes for the job is of the upmost priority. Personally select G.I. JOEs for each mission, focusing on their individual class, which include specializing in close-range combat, long-range combat, or a balance of the two styles. Be prepared to enter frozen tundra, desert plains, and dense jungle terrain, to encountering COBRA's elite bosses. Do you have what it takes to lead the charge and conquer the day?
Pick up the action where the blockbuster movie leaves off.
- Assemble an elite G.I. JOE team and call in reinforcements when the mission gets down and dirty.
- Choose from 12 of your favorite G.I. JOEs, each with a unique set of skills and weapons.
- Gear up with the latest in high-tech gadgets.
- Jump into, steal or hijack powerful G.I. JOE or COBRA vehicles, then fire away!
Fight For Every Yard
Experience first-hand what it’s like to Fight for Every Yard in Madden NFL 10. With the all-new Pro-Tak™ animation technology, players have more control over the outcome of each play. Whether driving a receiver towards the first down, or battling for a fumble at the bottom of a pile, the play won’t end until the whistle blows. Add to that the most immersive broadcast presentation and online innovation to date, and Madden NFL 10 captures the authenticity and emotion of the NFL like never before.
- Pro –Tak™ – This all new animation technology provides unprecedented control over the outcome of every play. Drag defenders towards the first down marker, including up to 9-man gang tackles, fight for a fumble at the bottom of the pile, and evade the rush with all-new quarterback avoidance actions. Enhanced play at the line of scrimmage features a new blocking system that allows the quarterback to step into the pocket and gives the defensive line more control over the rush.
- Unprecedented Authenticity – Referees peeling players off a fumble pile, the chain gang rushing in to measure for a key first down, and all-new player equipment ensure that if you see it on Sunday, you’ll see it in Madden NFL 10.
- Fight for Online Dominance – Delivering the most comprehensive online offerings in franchise history, Madden NFL 10 includes new modes to satisfy the competitive and cooperative football gamer.
More details coming soon!
- The Emotion of the NFL – New TV broadcast-style presentation and cinematic cameras bring the suspense and intensity of the NFL to your living room.
More details coming soon!
- Enhanced Franchise Mode – Run each aspect of an NFL franchise: draft players, sign free agents, manage the salary cap – just like a real GM. Enjoy all of the action throughout the league via a new, network inspired highlight show.
More details coming soon!
- Madden NFL Your Way – The most customizable version of Madden NFL to date! Alter gameplay options to adjust the experience to your liking. A revamped play calling system and menu takes you to kickoff faster than ever before. Speed up online matches with accelerated clocks, streamlined presentation and more.
Think Fast. Drive Faster.
Need for Speed SHIFT is an award-winning authentic racing game that combines the true driver’s experience with real-world physics, pixel-perfect car models, and a wide range of authentic race tracks. Need for Speed SHIFT takes players in a different direction to create a simulation experience that replicates the true feeling of driving high-end performance cars.
Players are thrust into the loud, visceral, intense, athletic experience of racing a car on the edge of control from the driver’s perspective through the combination of perception based G-forces, the hyper reality of the cockpit view, and the brutal experience of a first person crash dynamic. Need for Speed SHIFT features an accurate, accessible physics-based driving model that allows you to feel every impact, every change of track surface and every last bit of grip as you push yourself to the edge.
The all-new driver profile is the ultimate extension of the true driver’s experience. This system gives each player a unique persona based on a player’s driving skill and style - aggressive or precise. Driver profile impacts how a player unlocks cars, overall career progression and online matchmaking. In Need for Speed SHIFT, how you drive is who you are behind the wheel.
- True Driver's Experience - A variety of visual cues delivers the true driver's experience including a three-dimensional HUD that mimics driver head movement, inertia and G-forces. The depth of field also adjusts based on the speed of the car; so when the car is traveling at high speeds the perspective will shift to the distance putting the car/cockpit out of focus.
- Driver Profile - What kind of driver are you? Driver profile tracks the player's evolution as a race driver from event to event. This system is made up of a driver's personality on the track, their success rate and any profile points and badges accrued all of which work together to create a tailor-made career and game play experience. Driver profile is pervasive throughout all modes: career and online.
- Dynamic Crash Effect - When the player hits a static object or opponent car, the player will feel like they are 'taking damage'. A combination of visual and audio effects will leave the player disorientated and briefly disrupt the race.
- Total Customization - Need for Speed SHIFT features a comprehensive customization option that lets the player tailor every aspect of the cars performance and styling. Go under the hood to upgrade and tune your vehicle to increase its performance. The visual customization system allows players to personalize both the exterior and trick out the interior to reflect their individual style and preferences.
- Photo Real Cars and Tracks - Nearly 70 licensed cars are available including the Pagani Zonda F, Audi RS4, and Porsche 911 GT3 RSR. There is also over 15 real-world locations like Willow Springs and Laguna Seca as well as fictional circuits like downtown London and Tokyo.