PES 2012 continues KONAMI?s determination to work with fans of
both the PES series and football in general, to create a truly realistic, immersive and utterly playable take on the modern game.
Attacking play is a cornerstone of PES 2012, and the new game
benefi ts from a more open approach that allows users to dictate the pace of movement, with all-new AI elements incorporated so team mates make runs and offer support in one-on-one situations.
Zonal marking and positional defending are also massively enhanced;
ensuring players are forced to work harder to split the opposition
defence. Meanwhile a new cursor switching system has been
implemented using the right analogue stick to switch to any player on the field. The result is a game that, more than ever, represents the key attributes of the world?s greatest players and truly captures
the essence of top-flight football!
|Release-Date: Oct 14 2011|
- Active AI
- Teamwork Control
- Exclusive UEFA Champions League? and UEFA Europa League?
- Extensive license package
- My PES: Social network integration
- Extended and optimized online gameplay
- Smooth animations realized in less time
- Physical 1-on-1 situations
- New penalty shot system
Konami reveals the ultimate party game as Karaoke Revolution's
75-track playlist is revealed
Karaoke Revolution uses all-new proprietary software that measures the player's vocal pitch, phrase accuracy and rhythm, as it invites users to host the ultimate karaoke party. Whether players prefer to croon with the classics, show off their prowess as David Bowie, Rod Stewart or the Jackson 5, or unleash their inner Lady Gaga and Rihanna, Karaoke Revolution has a varied playlist that will appeal to anyone.
The game has a basic track list of 75 licensed songs, including the aforementioned artistes and the likes of 'I Kissed a Girl', by Katy Perry, Lily Allen's 'Smile', and '7 Things' by Miley Cyrus. Alternatively, a huge array of classics are also on offer, including 80s classics such as 'I Ran' by A Flock of Seagulls, before moving into the 90s with 'Love is a Battlefield' by Pat Benatar, R.E.M.'s 'Man on the Moon', and beyond with 'Human' by The Killers, and 'Sex on Fire' by Kings of Leon.
Karaoke Revolution is also fully customisable, with every element of the game open to editing and tweaking. The game enjoys newly added venue and character editing options, including 10 new performance venues in which rising stars can add in lights, video screens and special effects to create the perfect concert. Similarly, there is an even greater selection of outfit and accessory changes. As such, players can create their own rock star and dress their avatar using the new facial and body morphing features to manipulate age, shape, body size and more. Adding to the realism of being on stage, PLAYSTATION 3 users can also use the PlayStation Eye to see themselves on the big LCD screens during the full performances!
These avatars then appear on screen at the different venues, with the lyrics and notes shown at the bottom of the screen, with ratings given as the player sings - and with the virtual audiences showing their appreciation (or otherwise!) as the song progresses.
In addition to the solo Career mode, Karaoke Revolution boasts a huge multi-player mode, where people can play against up to 16 rival singers - either eight online or with 15 friends. The game's multi-player mode, also allows weaker vocalists to level the playing field, by adjusting the microphone settings of their rivals to improve their chances!
The Wii version of Karaoke Revolution will be available with a bundled microphone or as a stand-alone product, and Konami has also revealed that many additional songs will be released as downloadable content for the PLAYSTATION 3 version following its release.
|Release-Date: Out now|
- 50 All-New Licensed Tracks - Perform your heart out to the latest chart-topping hits and classic favorites.
- Features four #1 Jackson 5 hits, plus Michael Jackson's first #1 solo 'Ben'.
- Become the Life of the Party - A perfect videogame to get the party started or for competitive players, sing as a solo artist.
- Party Mode : Multiplayer game Modes for up to 16 players
- Career Mode: Showcase your skills and unlock up to 150 new unique challenges and venues.
- Elaborate Customizable Venues - Pick your own performance venue before you take the stage.
- Ten brand new locations featuring elaborate themes and special effects.
- Custom Venue Creator where players can design up to six venues of their own.
- Includes an option to feature original music videos onstage during a player's full performance.
- Library of Songs to Add to your Collection - Compatible with existing library of 200+ downloadable songs (Xbox 360 and PS3 only).
- Character Customizations from Head to Toe - Check out the newly improved custom character creator with extensive features and clothing sets to choose from.
- Watch Yourself Perform on the Big Screen - Compatible with Xbox LIVE Vision camera and Playstation Eye support (PlayStation®3 and Xbox 360 versions).
- Compatibility with wireless microphones and USB microphones allowing the consumer flexibility (PlayStation®3 and Xbox 360 versions).
Xbox LIVE Arcade und PlayStation Network:
Enter the world of the Asharin Empire and avenge your kinsmen who have been taken prisoner by a tyrannical king. Puzzle Chronicles is a real-time puzzle role playing game featuring tactical gem-matching gameplay and deep role playing adventure.
Coloured gems constantly slide onto the battle board and you must organise like coloured gems into large blocks to perform attacks and magical spells to defeat your enemy. By chaining together consecutive attacks powerful combos can be unleashed on your foes.
As you progress through the story you will discover new weapons, armour, and spells. Equip these to enhance your character?s stats and add new skills to your arsenal and more strategic options in combat. You will also meet savage battle beasts that can be tamed and trained to fight alongside you in battle.
When you have honed your skills in quest mode, challenge your friends in multiplayer mode, either locally or online.
Nintendo DS und PSP:
Developed by respected puzzle game creators, Infinite Interactive, Puzzle Chronicles mixes colour-matching puzzles with role-playing themes and plotlines, allowing users to enhance their character by succeeding in various puzzle challenges and defeating the many opponent forces that confront them during the course of the adventure.
Puzzle Chronicles is set in the savage wastelands of the Asharin Empire. A despotic King has seized your countrymen and their kidnapping must be avenged. To topple the corrupt monarch, players must build their character into a great warrior capable of overthrowing the empire via a series of brain-twisting puzzle combat challenges.
The main game screen is split into two, distinct areas with a swathe of coloured gems dropping into the player's side of the screen, and that of their challenger. As like-coloured gems are activated, they are removed from play unleashing specific spells and physical attacks on the opponent, or unlocking items for use in the quest. Each adversary, however, has specific skills and magic or combat attributes, which force the player to vary their game accordingly.
A battle is won when the opposing player's energy is completely depleted, and the victor is then rewarded with experience points and key skills. Using these, players can enhance their character with new weaponry and better armour necessary to take on the game's bigger foes, and raising and training pets to fight alongside you. Tips on the whereabouts of treasures and unique items can also be found by defeating key rivals, and will prove useful later in the game.
Puzzle Chronicles also adds a series of sub-levels and side quests for the player to explore, with dungeons to be explored and looted, and a wealth of special magical items to be collected. This adds to the game's replay value immensely.
- Puzzle Combat RPG - An active puzzle combat mechanic blends the fun and skill of puzzle games with the strategy and adventure of RPGs for a truly epic gaming experience
- Dungeon Exploring - Seek out hidden treasures and equipment that only true Heroes should have by battling your way through dungeons throughout the Asharin Empire
- Versus Mode Battles - Challenge your friends locally or online to a puzzle battle to see who will reign supreme as the ultimate champion of the Asharin Empire
- 5 Mini-Games - Test your puzzle skills in 5 mini-games that will unlock items and provide even more enhanced abilities
- Persistent Hero - No matter what mode you are playing in, Single Player, Versus, Quick Battle, or Mini-Games, your Hero will acquire skills and experience, unleashing new ways to experience the game
- Loot and Battle Skills - Customize your Hero?s puzzle combat style by using mighty weapons, enchanted armor, special battle skills, and more
Puzzle Chronicles is now available at the Xbox Live Marketplace for 800 Microsoft Points!
Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH has announced it has agreed an exclusive distribution agreement with Autumn Games, 4mm Games, and Def Jam Interactive for the upcoming music videogame Def Jam Rapstar.
Developed by 4mm Games, Terminal Reality and Def Jam Interactive, Def Jam Rapstar is the first true interactive Hip Hop music game experience for consoles, and will be available for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Wii in Autumn, 2010.
Designed as the ultimate MC experience, Def Jam Rapstar is the only music game that focuses exclusively on Hip Hop. With a track list boasting over 40 of the greatest Hip Hop songs around, including region specific music for the UK and Europe, Def Jam Rapstar makes you the star. Using a mic controller, players rhyme, make videos using a compatible camera. Def Jam Rapstar also offers you the chance to freestyle over tracks by some of the world's hottest Hip Hop producers and have members of the community vote on your uploaded videos.
Initial confirmed Def Jam Rapstar gameplay tracks include:
ARTIST - SONG
2 Pac - I Get Around
50 Cent - I Get Money
Dr. Dre featuring Snoop Dogg - Nuthin? But a ?G? Thang
Kanye West featuring Jamie Foxx - Gold Digger
Lil? Wayne - A Milli
Notorius B.I.G. - Juicy
Slick Rick - Children?s Story
T.I. featuring Rihanna - Live Your Life
Wu Tang Clan - C.R.E.A.M.
Young Jeezy featuring Kanye West - Put On
"For 30 years, Hip Hop music has re-defined the sound, boundaries and culture of popular music," said Kunio Neo, President, Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH. "We look to explore that ambition by pushing the boundaries of music games with Def Jam Rapstar. The combined power of 4mm Games and Def Jam Interactive will bring a music game experience like no other seen to date, and we are excited to be a part of such a unique game."
"Hip Hop is a global phenomenon that has permeated pop culture to become the most important youth movement of our generation. We are proud to deliver the first authentic Hip Hop music experience to gamers that will undoubtedly change the way music games are played," added Kevin Liles, President and CEO of Def Jam Enterprises. "It is an incredible opportunity to work with the Konami, 4mm Games and Terminal Reality teams in developing Def Jam Rapstar. Our partnership with Konami ensures that everyone around the world will have an opportunity to compete with the best of the best. So show us what you got!"
"4mm was founded with the intent of bringing the experience of Constantly Connected Gaming to the next generation of gamers," said Nick Perrett, CEO of 4mm Games. "We look forward to providing Hip Hop fans worldwide a powerful example of that vision this year with Def Jam Rapstar." Def Jam Rapstar is being co-published by Autumn Games, and represents the publishers' first major release as part of its ongoing efforts to provide a new way for top-flight developers to independently make and release games that challenge traditional boundaries.
|Release-Date: Out now|
- Def Jam Rapstar is the first music game fully dedicated to Hip Hop
- With over 40 songs spanning the history of Hip Hop, Def Jam Rapstar offers a diverse track list with some of the biggest songs in Hip Hop from all music labels
- Unlike most other microphone-based games, Def Jam Rapstar features custom, proprietary voice recognition technology that judges lyrical accuracy. In addition to lyrical accuracy, Def Jam Rapstar also measures players pitch and timing to provide your complete score in real time
- Utilizing the Xbox Live Vision camera or PlayStation Eye, Def Jam Rapstar allows you to create a video of the performance starring yourself, edit, and then upload to www.defjamrapstar.com, a fully integrated online community where players can share their videos with the world to gain global recognition and become a bona fide rapstar!
- Freestyle mode allows MC's in the making to kick your own lyrics over well-known producer's beats, offering a chance to show and prove that you have what it takes
- Battle Mode allows you to compete locally head-to-head for the highest score, and Duet mode, where both players sing and rap together to achieve the highest combined score on any given song
- Compatible with all 3rd party microphones on the market
Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH has announced DanceDanceRevolution New Moves for PlayStation 3, with the familiar gameplay extended to full-body movement via its use of Sony's new PlayStation Move motion-controllers.
DanceDanceRevolution New Moves maintains its use of the dance mat controller, as players match on-screen arrows with the corresponding foot actions on the mat, but takes the dancing elements to all new heights as players are charged with using their entire body to match additional screen markers during the course of a track. The combination of mat and PlayStation Move means that actions from both the upper and lower body are now registered, with areas of the screen indicating when they must be touched. This allows total freedom of movement on the player's part, with the screen areas allowing users to adopt a comfortable dancing style.
As the player holds the PlayStation Move unit, a ball of light appears on screen and must be pointed at the correct area when instructed. Similarly, the world famous footstep arrows trail up screen simultaneously, adding all new challenges to the world of DanceDanceRevolution. The PlayStation Move unit is also used to vary the on-screen visuals, with combinations of button presses and movement used to add visual effects to the on-screen action, creating a striking aesthetic interpretation of the player's dances! Players can also see themselves in action using the PlayStation EYE and upload their greatest moments to social networking sites via the PlayStation 3 XMB (XrossMediaBar) to show their friends their finest moments...
DanceDanceRevolution New Moves also adds new game modes to the series. In 'Dance Off', two players take it in turns to dance. The player who was able to keep in step more accurately, will accrue more points and be crowned the winner. 'Club Mode' is specially created for die-hard DanceDanceRevolution fans, where they can play over and over again in marathon session. The difficulty level of the tracks will change, as will the dances expected of the players - with various tricks also showing up! You will be able to play in between 4 to 20 tracks in this mode, and if you choose the 'Non-Stop', you can dance until you drop!
With a track list that includes licensed songs and various downloadable content, DanceDanceRevolution New Moves for PlayStation 3 is a celebration of the world famous series - and sees the series move in all new directions and show off new opportunities.
|Release-Date: Q1 2011|