Developed by CyberConnect2, NARUTO SHIPPUDEN™: Ultimate Ninja® STORM Generations (not yet rated) is the latest rendition in the smash hit ‘NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja Storm’ series of games. The title will power the series into the future by revolutionizing online play and ramping up the number of playable and support characters far beyond any NARUTO game in the wildly popular franchise. Players will compete in a variety of online battle modes with their favorite NARUTO characters, including Naruto and Sasuke. NARUTO fans have been waiting to see more of Zabuza and Haku since the launch of the original Manga, and now they will have their chance! These are just a few of the many new ninja in the game.
All this, together with the original Japanese voiceovers and lovingly crafted presentation faithful to the NARUTO franchise ensures that NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM Generations offers NARUTO and gaming fans a torrential downpour of NARUTO ninja fighting action and adventure!
Fight with Furious Combos and experience the new generation of Dragon Ball Z!
Dragon Ball Z® Ultimate Tenkaichi features upgraded environmental and character graphics, with designs drawn from the original manga series. Destructible battlefields, including massive craters and ki blasts cutting across the sky deliver a more dynamic experience and immediate sense of urgency to the exhilarating fights. An enhanced story mode drops players into the rich Dragon Ball Z universe, filled with beloved characters and powerful enemies. An accessible battle system allows gamers of all ages to hold their own in fast-paced battles, while still retaining tactical depth for hardcore fans.
- Complete Character Creation & Customization – Appearance and attributes can be customized such as model body, face, hair, attire, fighting style and more! Additionally fighting style and special moves can be selected.
- Enhanced Battle Mechanics – “Impact Break” system allows large scale environment destruction. Improved mechanics allow for faster long-to-short range fights. There is also an added health recovery system and a vast collection of more cinematic camera angles.
- Deeper Brand Representation – Fight presentations more closely mirror the animation series. Battle against a new group of giant bosses as in the animation series. Experience 15 animated scenes with bosses up to 15x the size of playable characters! Also enjoy bonus level from movie and Dragon Ball GT series!
TEKKEN®Hybrid, a collection of the new full-length 3D compatible feature film TEKKEN®Blood Vengeance 3D, TEKKEN®Tag Tournament HD, and additional content yet to be announced, will be releasing on Blu-Ray exclusively for the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system this November. TEKKEN Tag Tournament HD is a high-definition remake of the PlayStation®2 classic, TEKKEN Tag Tournament.
TEKKEN®Tag Tournament 2 Prologue will be included as part of TEKKEN®Hybrid, exclusively for the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system. The full TEKKEN® Hybrid package also includes an all new full-length 3D compatible feature film TEKKEN® Blood Vengeance™3D and TEKKEN® Tag Tournament HD, available this November.
Created in full CG, TEKKEN Blood Vengeance 3D is being produced by Digital Frontier (Resident Evil: Degeneration, Death Note and Appleseed), with the screenplay written by Dai Sato (Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex and Cowboy Bebop) and the score composed by Hitoshi Sakimoto (Ogre Battle, Final Fantasy Tactics, and Tekken 6). Directing the project will be Youichi Mouri, who directed the opening movies for both Tekken® 5 and Tekken® 6: Bloodline Rebellion.
TEKKEN®Tag Tournament 2 Prologue, a new stand-alone fighting game vignette in TEKKEN’s classic “Tag Tournament” style, will feature four playable characters that appear in the upcoming movie TEKKEN® Blood Vengeance 3D; Alisa, Xiaoyu, Devil Kazuya and an unannounced character. Each character will have a costume directly from the movie that will be exclusive to TEKKEN®Hybrid, plus a costume from how the characters appear in TEKKEN® Tag Tournament 2, which is currently only available in arcades across Japan.
TEKKEN® Tag Tournament HD is a high-definition remake of the classic on the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system.TEKKEN® Blood Vengeance 3D is a Blu-ray home entertainment version of the feature-length 3D CG film presented as a special NCM Fathom event for one night only in over 375 theatres across North America on July 26. TEKKEN® Blood Vengeance 3D will also receive a standalone DVD release from BANDAI Entertainment Inc.
Two Swords, Two Generations, One Destiny!
SOULCALIBUR V, the latest entry in the premier weapons-based head-to-head fighting series continues the epic struggle of warriors in search for the legendary Soul Swords. Taking place 17 years after the events of SOULCALIBUR IV and continues the epic story of warriors in search of the legendary Soul Swords in 17th century Europe. The heroic battles transpire in a beautiful and fluid world with eye-popping graphics and visual appeal. SOULCALIBUR V tunes the battle, movement, and visual systems so players can pull off cool dynamic attacks with ease and battle with complete freedom. A new dawn rises in the eternal struggle between the mighty Soul Swords!
- The master assassin – Ezio Auditore, from the critically acclaimed Assassin’s Creed® series, appears as the guest CONTACT:
- combatant with a wide range of assassination tools including his trademark Hidden Blade as weapons
- A new chapter – Follow the story of Patroklos, the son of Sophitia Alexandra as he begins to unravel the fated connection that links his family’s destiny to the legendary Soul swords
- Multiple fighting styles – Choose from a roster of over two dozen new and returning characters, each with their own deadly weapons, fighting styles and visual flare
- Dynamic fights – Spectacular, high-speed battles featuring new battle systems including the explosive Critical Edge and Brave Edge attacks, and the defensive Quick Move and Just Guard maneuvers
- Unlimited character customization – Create your personalized fighter with the most robust character creation tool ever in the SOULCALIBUR series
- Face off against the competition – Challenge the computer AI, compete against your friends or challenge fighters from around the world with massive online features including a lobby system, chat and opponent search functionality
The newest entry in one of the most fanatically followed series today, Tales of Graces™ f redefines the fantasy RPG genre with its blend of enthralling depth of story and fast paced, strategic battles. A follow-up to the original Tales of Graces™ (Wii™), Tales of Graces f™ boasts significant graphical, stylistic, and gameplay enhancements, along with an all-new epilogue to the existing story.
Taking place on the planet Efinea, Tales of Graces™ f centers on Asbel Lhant as he seeks the strength to protect those he holds dear. Along with his childhood friends and the mysterious and innocent Sophie, he must explore the bonds of friendship as they find themselves drawn into the conflict between three kingdoms competing for dominance of the planet.
Experience all-new content exclusive to the PlayStation®3 - Go deeper into the story of Tales of Graces™ f in the all-new “Lineage & Legacies” epilogue, featuring more than 10 hours of engrossing gameplay. Explore new dungeons, fight fierce new monsters, and wield newly created spells, attacks, and techniques!
Stunning Visuals - Enhanced HD graphics and improved outlining to bring attention to the detailed anime art style by renowned Tales artist Mutsumi Inomata. Beautiful and spacious environments allow players to explore a truly open world.
Master New Combat Styles - Use the “Style Shift - Linear Motion Battle System” to freely switch between fighting styles and deftly evade enemy attacks. Activate “Accelerate Mode” to use powerful new techniques and bring the fight to enemies like never before!
Unique Multiplayer System - Enlist the help of up to 3 friends to fight by your side! Players can join the battle at any time simply by plugging in a controller!