SEGA and Bizarre Creations, the developer behind the critically acclaimed racing series, Project Gotham Racing and arcade smash hit Geometry Wars, deliver a whole new breed of third-person shooter known as The Club™.
Join a misfit cast of killers forced to fight for their lives in an underground blood-sport controlled by faceless, obscenely wealthy and influential elite. Battling in abandoned locations spread across the globe these modern day gladiators with guns seek victory for a number of reasons – some for wealth, some because they have no choice and some to satisfy their insane bloodlust. No matter the reason the only thing that guarantees survival is their skill with a gun.
• Rise Through the Ranks of The Club™. As one of eight fighters, players will blast their way
through a huge variety of challenges as they unlock new levels, game-play modes, weapons and more.
• Each Character has a Story to Tell. Discover each contender’s true motives and intentions as they battle to dominate their enemies in The Club.
• Earn Respect Online. In a range of cut-throat multiplayer modes, players will shoot their way to the top of the leader boards. Players will face off with 15 real-time opponents online or battle with their friends offline in 4-player split-screen action.
• The Club™ is Global. Gamers battle across unique real-world locations from around the globe, including war-torn cities, abandoned factories, a shipwrecked ocean liner and many more.
• Extreme Gun Battles in Hazardous Environments. Use The Club’s arena’s against your enemies as you destroy and manipulate your surroundings to cause maximum carnage.
• Select from an Arsenal of Weaponry. Choose from a range of high-powered assault weapons including Automatic Rifles, Sniper Rifles, Pistols, Sub Machine Guns, Mounted Weapons, and many more.
In the world of espionage, nothing is as it seems in Obsidian Entertainment’s blockbuster RPG thriller, Alpha Protocol™. Players will assume the role of Michael Thorton, a highly skilled – yet inexperienced - government operative trained to eliminate threats to national security. When a mission goes horribly wrong, Thorton is the only one with the information, skills, and audacity to stop an impending international catastrophe. To do so, he will utilize the very government directive that the enemy sought to use to against him - Alpha Protocol.
Set in modern day, Alpha Protocol gives players complete control not only of Thorton’s actions but his personality and attitude as well, all of which will determine the future of the world as we know it. Blending fast-paced modern combat, significant character advancement and innovative RPG features, Alpha Protocol brings a fresh new perspective to the genre.
With a story rivaling the best spy-thriller novels and an immersive, ultra-realistic espionage world, Alpha Protocol will redefine the RPG genre for the next-gen gamer. The title is being developed by Obsidian Entertainment – creators of Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic II The Sith Lords™ and Neverwinter Nights 2™.
* Redefined RPG – Classless system gives players the ability to mold Thorton into the secret agent they want him to become with lethal close combat techniques, marksman skills proficiency with gadgets and much more.
* The International Spy – Players will travel around the world to international safe house locations to obtain information and mission objectives and conduct meetings with a growing list of contacts.
* Dialogue Stance System – With an innovative real-time dialogue system, characters will remember conversations and the relationships with allies; enemies will be determined by their attitude and the dialogue response chosen by the player.
SKATE 3 breaks new ground by taking all of the camaraderie and competitive excitement of real-life skateboarding and brings it to the hands of gamers. Whether online or offline, players can now team up to build the ultimate skate crew in the definitive skateboarding co-op experience.
In SKATE 3, players take part in team-based challenges, compete against rival crews and leave their mark on the all-new skater’s paradise, Port Carverton.
Set aproximately 10 years after the events of the original BIOSHOCK, the halls of rapture once again echo with sins of the past. Along the Atlantic coastline, a monster has been snatching little girls and bringing them back to the undersea city of rapture. You are the very first Big Daddy as you travel through the decrepit and beautiful fallen city, chasing an unseen foe in search of answers and your own survival.
Multiplayer in Bioshock 2 provides a rich prequel experience that expands the award winning Bioshock gameplay. Set during the fall of rapture, players assume the role of a plasmid test subject in the underwater city that was first explored in the original Bioshock. Players will need to use all the elements of the game's toolset to survive as the full depth of the Bioshock experience is refined and transformed into a unique multiplayer experience that can only be found in rapture.
Step back into the unforgettable world of rapture in Bioshock 2, the next installment in the franchise that has won more than 50 game of the year awards and has sold more than 2.5 million units worldwide. Developed by 2k Marin, 2K Australia and Digital Extremes, Bioshock 2 provides players with the perfect blend of explosive first person shooter combat, compelling storytelling and intense multiplayer to form one of 2009's most highly anticipated titles.
Single Player Features:
- Evolution of the genetically enchanced shooter: Innovative advances bring new depth and dimension to each encounter. New elements, such as the ability to dual-wield weapons and plasmids, allow players to create exciting combinations of punishment
- Return to rapture: Set approximately 10 years after the events of the original Bioshock, the story continues with an epic, more intense journey through one of the most captivating and terrifying fictional worlds ever created
- You are the Big Daddy: Take control of Bioshock's signature and iconic symbol with the original Prototype Big Daddy, and experience the power and raw strenght of rapture's most feared denizens as you battle powerful new enemies
- Continuation of the award-winning narrative: New and unique storytelling devices serve as the vechicle for the continuation of one gaming's most acclaimed storylines
- Genetically enchanced multiplayer - Earn experience points during gameplay to earn access to new weapons, plasmids and tonics that can be used to create hundreds of different combinations, allowing players to develop a unique character that caters to their playing style.
- Experience rapture's civil war - Players will step into the shoes of rapture citizens and take direct part in the civil war that tore rapture apart.
- See rapture before the fall - Experience rapture before it was reclaimed by the Ocean and engage in combat over iconic environments in locations such as Kashmir restaurant and Mercury suites, all of wich have been reworked from the ground up for multiplayer.
- FPS veterans add their touch to the multiplayer experience - Digital Extremes brings more than 10 years of first person shooter experience including development of award-winning entries in the Unreal and Unreal Tournament Franchise.
Bioshock 2 will be released on february 9 2010 on PC, Xbox 360 and Playstation 3.