NBA Live Series becomes now NBA Elite!
NBA ELITE 11, the next evolution in the NBA LIVE series, will revolutionize the way basketball simulation games are played, with an all-new technology base, a new control scheme and a real-time physics system.
Using the design principles from some of EA SPORTS top rated franchises, NBA ELITE 11 introduces several significant gameplay changes that center around user control. The new ‘Hands-On Control’ scheme allows for one-to-one responsiveness of a player’s movement and actions on the court, as opposed to traditional predetermined animations that require users to wait while a scenario played out before making the next move. Hands-on Control applies to everything within a player’s offensive and defensive arsenal, including: dribble moves, dunks, drives to the basket, fadeaways, mid-air adjustments, blocks, steals and more.
The new real-time physics system in NBA ELITE 11 allows each player on the court to move independently of one another, removing the two-man interactions that have long taken the user control out of basketball simulation videogames. In addition, a new skill-based shooting system requires accurate user input, based on a player’s position on the court, versus the randomly generated dice rolls that have driven shooting in basketball videogames in the past.
To celebrate its 75th anniversary, the world of Monopoly comes to life through a living, breathing city that you can build, own, and monopolize. MONOPOLY STREETS has everything you love about the board game, presented as a street level tour of Mr. Monopoly’s fully animated world.
Engage in a head-to-head race to evolve the surrounding city, accumulate the most wealth, and own it all! Play against your friends live and online on Xbox 360 and PS3! New features, such as property auctions, add new excitement to the classic play.
From the cheap motels on Baltic Avenue to the luxurious Boardwalk suites, there is excitement around every corner in this remade classic.
- The board comes alive
See your city grow from the ground up as you buy and trade classic Monopoly properties.From fun animations of the classic tokens to the ritzy hotel you can build on Boardwalk, experience MONOPOLY in a whole new and interactive way
- Extensive multiplayer options
Play with your friends live and online or be matched with someone of similar skills from around the world via PSN
- Avatar integration
Play as your own Xbox avatar, and see your city filled with avatars from your friends list
- Streamlined play
An extensive house rules systemallows you to play a game in however much time you have
- Auction properties
Add competition to the game by auctioning properties with your friends. See if you can snatch a great deal, or break someone’s bank!
- Play on multiple boards
Including “Monopoly City” “Monument City” and Classic Boards as well
Electronic Arts and Hothead Games team up to bring gamers DeathSpank, a hilariously epic adventure-RPG from the creative genius of Ron Gilbert. DeathSpank launches as a downloadable title in 2010 for the PLAYSTATION 3 (PSN) and XBOX 360 (XBLA).
For uncounted years the wanderer DeathSpank has been a Dispenser of Justice, a Vanquisher of Evil, and a Hero to the Downtrodden. Throughout his adventures DeathSpank has searched for a powerful artifact called….The Artifact. Forged by unknown hands for unknown purposes some unknown time in the past, The Artifact is now within DeathSpank’s reach, but what is The Artifact?
The brainchild of Hall-of-Fame developer Ron Gilbert, DeathSpank marries classic loot-collecting RPG gameplay with the action and humor of old-style adventure games to create an epic tale of heroism, justice, and thongs. The world of DeathSpank is a hilarious and wildly imaginative one, full of memorable, quirky characters, unique enemies, diverse landscapes, and tons of collectable weapons and items. By finding their own combination of armor and weapons, playing through an engaging story, and battling their way through unique side quests, players will build DeathSpank into the ultimate hero.
Built to a unique art style that features a rotating world and a stylish blend of 3D and 2D elements similar to that of a pop-up book, DeathSpank’s world feels like nothing gamers have ever seen before.
- The Epic Humor of Ron Gilbert – Ron Gilbert brings his hilarious brand of witty humor and ridiculous dialog to a whole new genre in one of the most epic stories ever told involving a hero and his quest to find a mystical artifact, known only as “The Artifact”.
- Explore a Massive World – The world of DeathSpank is massive and full of tons of unique and hilarious characters, dangerous foes, diverse landscapes, and chickens...lots of chickens.
- Find and Collect Hundreds of Weapons, Unique Items, and Armor Pieces – Collect hundreds of weapons, armor pieces, and unique items (have you ever collected unicorn poop, or used a chicken launcher?) during your heroic journey and use them to customize your character’s abilities and inventory.
Feel the emotion of authentic college football more than ever with NCAA Football 11. From running the ‘no-huddle’ spread offense to walking out of the tunnel locking arms, everything you do and see will be original to your favorite school. With an all-new locomotion engine and real assignment A.I., only NCAA Football 11 gives you 120 ways to win!
NCAA Football 11 delivers unique game play and traditions for each of the 120 schools through the TruSchool system, which blends offensive styles, coaching tendencies, areas of talent, stadiums and traditions to bring the pageantry and rivalry of college football to life like never before.
- All-New ESPN Broadcast Package Integration - From kickoff to the game's final play, feel like you're a part of the ESPN Game of the Week! ESPN broadcasters Kirk Herbstreit and Brad Nessler offer insights and commentary while breaking down your game, and reporter Erin Andrews provides injury reports and updates from the sidelines.
- Real Assignment AI - From new running lanes to double-team blocking, experience the most realistic authentic offensive performance like never before!
- An All-New Locomotion System - Your gameday experience is taken to a new level with all-new authentic running mechanics. From an explosive first step and the ability to stop momentum on a dime, to rebalancing yourself after an over-pursuit, feel what it's like to cover the field and play at the most elite level in college football.
- All-New Offensive Styles - Run the "no-huddle" spread, triple option, wishbone, wild hog, or pistol offenses the same way as your favorite schools. Dictate the tempo of the game when running the spread as you look to the sideline for the plays, or break the huddle and study the defense at the line of scrimmage when operating a traditional, pro-style offense. The game is in your hands.
With crime lord Charles Jericho now on the loose San Francisco faces a terrible threat. Only one man can stand against him. He has driven the streets of a hundred cities, spent his whole life putting criminals behind bars. But to take Jericho down, there can be no turning back, and he knows that this may very well be his last ride. His name is John Tanner. He is the DRIVER.
Developed by Ubisoft Reflections, creators of the original title, DRIVER SAN FRANCISCO is the return of the established action driving video game series that has sold 14 million copies worldwide. Gamers play John Tanner, a hardened detective involved in a relentless manhunt throughout the City by the Bay. Thanks to a groundbreaking gameplay feature, players can now seamlessly shift between more than a hundred licensed vehicles, keeping them constantly in the heart of the action. With its timeless atmosphere, unique car handling and renewed playability, DRIVER SAN FRANCISCO offers the free-roaming, classic, cinematic car chase experience.