Play Professional Soccer - Your Way.
Lace up your cleats, strap on your shin guards and step onto the pitch to play professional soccer your way in FIFA Soccer 09. Fine tuned to take advantage of the advanced processing power of Next-Generation gaming consoles, through FIFA 09 players will experience the most authentic soccer simulation EA SPORTS has ever delivered on the PlayStation 3 as you live the fantasy of playing as a professional footballer on the rise in the international leagues and customize your game to suit your evolving style and abilities.
The Next Generation of FIFA
Powered by the third generation of the EA SPORTS' soccer engine, FIFA 09 features more than 250 core gameplay additions and enhancements that deliver the most responsive, intelligent and realistic action ever for the series. Enjoy turning defenders with more controlled dribbling and ball control, snapping off precision shots with improved first-time shooting mechanics and firing beautifully timed passes with greater accuracy, placing the ball exactly where you want it. With new player momentum physics the speed and weight of the player determines everything from the distance of a slide tackle and the power of a header to the severity of player collisions and the height of a player's jump. Plus, players now behave according to their physical attributes with larger, stronger players dominating collisions, battles for control of the ball, and position in challenges for two player headers.
- Custom Team Tactics - FIFA Soccer 09 features new Custom Team Tactics that gives you all the tools to become a first-team coach. For the first time, go inside the game engine to customize the positioning and support play of your teammates and decide exactly how your team will play in any situation. Now you are the player, coach and manager. You have the power to adjust and customize tactical settings so CPU players and your team perform just like the real-world team plays or how you think it should play. Save your tactics and then make strategic decisions to exploit your opponent's weaknesses, all on-the-fly.
- Polished, Refined Gameplay- Featuring 250 additions and enhancements to core gameplay, including new animation technology that creates more responsive first-time shooting and passing, faster and more controlled dribbling, and improved trapping, and new player momentum physics that delivers realistic player collisions, authentic jostling for the ball, and more variation in tackling.
- Custom Team Tactics - Become a first-team coach with the power to tune and balance 11 tactical sliders for 140 attacking and 40 defending options (more than 50,000 combinations) so CPU players and your team perform just like the real-world team or how you think the real team should play. Save your tactics to make strategic decisions to exploit your opponent’s weaknesses during the game. Plus, share your strategies with friends online*.
- Be A Pro: Seasons- Pick or create a professional player and test your soccer ability over a four season campaign. Master a single position and develop your skills -- passing, shooting, positioning, marking -- to ultimately become a national legend.
- Be A Pro: 10 vs 10 Online Team Play- Create your own team of up to 10 friends all playing fixed outfield positions to challenge rival teams of up to 10 players. Instead of thinking as an individual player now you have to think and play as a team.
- Improved Goalkeeper Intelligence- Goalkeepers position themselves more intelligently, react to shots more realistically and recover from saves faster.
- Customized Controllers - Create your own bespoke controller configuration, save it and even take it online effortlessly. Assign actions to the buttons exactly how you like them for complete control.
- Multiplayer Options - Local multiplayer supports 2-7 players; PlayStation Network supports 2-20 players.
- 500 New Animation Sequences
- Collision Detection System - With 360 degree coverage players behave according to their physical attributes
- Shielding System - Player strength and momentum determine outcomes in challenges
- Pro Skill Moves - 32 tricks in your arsenal
- Controls - Pass, shoot, and score using a graduated control system. Start with the simplified two-button control system and then learn more controls at your own pace on-the-fly
Rock out in the shoes of the biggest guitarists, bassists, drummers and singers of all time - as a solo superstar or as part of a hard rocking band. Rock Band is the ultimate platform for experiencing music. Built on unprecedented deals with top record labels and music publishers, the music featured in Rock Band spans all genres of rock and includes many master recordings from legendary artists. Rock Band Track Pack Volume 2 is a standalone software product that allows owners of Rock Band Special Edition and Rock Band 2 Special Edition or Rock Band (1 or 2) peripherals to keep the party going with more hit songs from the pantheon of rock music.
This is a standalone software product that allows owners of Rock Band (1 or 2) or Rock Band (1 or 2) Special Edition peripherals to keep the party going with more hit songs from the pantheon of rock music, hand-picked with care by Harmonix. It does not require the original Rock Band or Rock Band 2 to play.
- Keep it Going! - A fully functional game with all the great features of Rock Band, including: Solo and Band Tour Mode, Quickplay, Tug of War, Score Duel, and song unlock progression.
- The Best Around! - 20 of the most popular tracks in Rock Band history distilled to perfection onto one disc, all utilizing the original master recordings:
Angels & Airwaves – “It Hurts”
Avenged Sevenfold – “Afterlife”
Blondie – “Call Me”
The Cars – “Just What I Needed”
Devo – “Girl U Want”
Disturbed – “Indestructible”
Duran Duran – “Rio”
Fall Out Boy – “This Ain’t a Scene…”
Garbage – “Why Do You Love Me”
Judas Priest – “You Got Another Thing Comin’”
Lynyrd Skynyrd – “Simple Man”
Maximo Park – “Girls Who Play Guitars”
Motley Crue – “Saints of Los Angeles”
Nine Inch Nails – “The Perfect Drug”
Papa Roach – “Time is Running Out”
Pixies – “Monkey Gone to Heaven”
The Police – “Message in a Bottle”
Red Hot Chili Peppers – “Snow (Hey Oh)”
Smashing Pumpkins – “Zero”
Weezer – “El Scorcho”
- Go Beyond the Disc! – The Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of the Rock Band Track Pack 2 ship with download codes to import all of these tracks for use directly in Rock Band and Rock Band 2.
Trust No One, Outrun Everyone.
You never thought it would turn out like this, an all-out chase where you're both the hunted and the hunter. Now you must get behind the wheel and risk everything to infiltrate a ruthless international crime syndicate and take them down. The man you're after is a maniac behind the wheel, and he's driving like his life depends on escape, which maybe it does. He's the one with all the answers you need, so track him down. That fleet of police cruisers in your rear view mirror won't make things any easier. It will take all of your experience and every ounce of skill to outrun the law, take down the enemy, and unlock the truth that puts an end to this chase once and for all.
- Go Deep Undercover - Race into an action-packed story of pursuit and betrayal. Take on jobs and compete in races to prove yourself as you infiltrate and take down an international crime syndicate
- Highway Battle - Fight off the cops and others as you take down your prey in high-speed, high stake multi-car chases. New and vastly improved AI mechanics mean more aggressive and intelligent cops focused on taking you out fast and by any means necessary
- Criminal Scramble - Be a cop and chase down criminals in the Criminal Scramble Mode
- Heroic Driving Engine - lets you pull off amazing moves for the ultimate driving edge
Control the tempo of the game like never before!
Replicate your school's style of play, set the tempo and win with NCAA Basketball 09. Whether your school pushes the ball in transition, runs a half-court offense that utilizes the clock and limits possessions or features a balanced attack that combines transition offense with set plays, NCAA Basketball 09 rewards the strategic player by emphasizing team specific styles of play. College basketball springs to life in NCAA Basketball 09 with frenzied crowds, authentic commentary from Dick Vitale, Brad Nessler and Erin Andrews and now featuring Division I coaches in-game for the first time.
- Dictate your style of play by selecting pre-game strategies, and use the all-new Game Tempo Meter to know when to alter your settings on the fly.
- Now with more authentic arenas and mascots, plus classic and alternate uniforms, and new in-game commentary and analysis.
- Easily search and create matchups with your favorite team’s rivals, share game files, and enjoy improved, smoother online play.
- An all-new game engine delivers the true-to-life style of play for every Division I team, including authentic team ratings and scouting reports.
- 64 of the all-time greatest NCAA college basketball teams are placed into the ultimate bracket, and you decide who takes home the crown.
- Be the Sideline General - As head coach, lead your team to the NCAA Championship by calling set plays, making substitutions, and taking charge of other key decisions.
- All-New In-Season Tournaments - Cut down the nets by dominating premier pre-season tournaments, including the Old Spice Classic, Anaheim Classic, Puerto Rico Tipoff, and more.
The masters of speed and destruction present a trio of genre-redefining racing games for the price of one, all in a single convenient bundle. Criterion’s Burnout series has masterfully blended danger and automotive carnage for years, nabbing back-to-back “Racing Game of the Year” awards while pushing the PlayStation 2 hardware to its limits.
From Burnout 3: Takedown’s introduction of opponent-wrecking gameplay to Burnout Revenge’s ability to turn a crash into an offensive shockwave to Burnout Dominator’s daredevil chaining of intense high speed boosts, the series has continually pushed the boundaries of racing games with each iteration.
Race along the razor’s edge as you dart between traffic-choked streets, tempt disaster by driving at breakneck speeds in oncoming lanes, and power-slide around blind corners – all while ensuring the competition can’t do the same with aggressive slams and bone-crunching traffic checks.
Burnout™ 3: Takedown™
- Aggression is the Key to Progression - Tailgate, drift, and drive against oncoming traffic—rip up the racing rulebook and drive fast and wild to rack up boost power.
- Take the Path of Most Resistance - Introduce opponents to the perimeter wall with a well-timed nudge to witness Burnout 3: Takedown's spectacular crash technology.
- Take Out Your Aggression Online - Hit the asphalt in 17 single and multiplayer race and crash modes or take on up to five opponents in one of seven online modes.
- Prepare for Carnage - Carnage—Battling is the only way to advance in Burnout Revenge. Use the Revenge Meter to track your progress as you reap rewards for playing dirty.
- Choose Your Car, Choose Your Weapon - Every vehicle is a potential weapon, whether you're ramming an unsuspecting commuter into your rival or orchestrating an explosive multi-car pileup.
- Tracks Tricked Out for Takedowns - Navigate multi-level race tracks loaded with alternate routes, extreme jumps, hard stops, and nasty chokepoints.
- Master an Epic World Tour- Hit the road on tracks built for every style of racing, from drifting on open urban roads to racing against oncoming traffic in crowded city streets.
- Bigger Boosts - Chain boosts together through reckless driving to reach the ultimate Burnout speeds.
- Unique Rides - Race in hotrods, 4x4s, muscle cars, and more, taking advantage of their individual features and distinctive handling abilities.