Frontline, Rising Sun and European Assault all in one box!
The Medal of Honor Collection brings you all the action of the bestselling WWII franchise of all time. In Medal of Honor Frontline, storm the beaches of Normandy and go behind enemy lines in the fight to stop the German war machine. Medal of Honor Rising Sun takes you from the attack on Pearl Harbor through the struggle for victory against the Imperial Japanese army in the most epic battles of the Pacific Theater. In Medal of Honor European Assault, join the Office of Strategic Services (OSS) and undertake top secret missions in the struggle to liberate Europe. The Medal of Honor Collection is the ultimate way to fight your way through the most historic and intense battles from both theaters of World War II.
Medal of Honor Frontline
- Relive the European Theater of war in 19 deadly missions, from Operation Overlord to Operation Market Garden.
- Master OSS training to penetrate enemy strongholds and outsmart highly-trained SS officers.
Medal of Honor Rising Sun
- Survive the devastating attack on Pearl Harbor, then fight to defeat the Japanese empire.
- Engage Japanese forces in two-player Co-op mode or play as Axis and Allied soldiers in four-player combat.
Medal of Honor European Assault
- Unleash the hero within with the new Adrenaline feature and fight to uncover the Nazis’ dark secrets.
- Explore open battlefields where every choice you make can decide your fate.
Dominate a New World Tour of Destruction
Rivalry and adrenaline dominate the action in the most intense, challenging Burnout experience yet. In Burnout Dominator, push your skills and your nerves to the limit as you tear across a new world tour. Battle the most insane traffic ever, uncover and exploit shortcuts, master drift corners, and barrel through oncoming cars in a nerve-shredding bid to become the ultimate burner. Fuel your rivalries and stoke your adrenaline even further in the brand-new Maniac mode. With tons of unlockable features and awards, Burnout Dominator will keep you locked and loaded in the ultimate vehicular combat experience.
- Drive like a maniac to max out your boost - or drain it totally to perform a Burnout and get an instant boost recharge. Chain multiple burnouts to keep the adrenaline burning!
- New ways to burn in Maniac Mode - Drive on the edge in the most challenging race mode seen yet and watch your score soar
- Watch out for the signature shortcuts on every track - Ram a rival through the barrier of a shortcut entrance to unlock it and shave precious seconds off your race times
- Every car offers a unique experience - master them all as you drift, smash and race your way through the world tour
- Collect Domination Points as you win races, takedown rivals and nail the challenges thrown at you to progress to the deadly Dominator series
Be the first behind enemy lines.
Join the ranks of the elite 82nd Airborne Division as Corporal Frank Keegan in Medal of Honor Vanguard. From Operation Husky on the shores of Sicily to the Operation Varsity airdrop inside Nazi Germany, you’ll jump behind enemy lines to fight the epic WWII battles that turned America’s first paratroopers into heroes of WWII. Featuring spectacular graphics and all-out combat intensity, Medal of Honor Vanguard makes you the driving force in the struggle to liberate Europe.
Medal of Honor Vanguard lets you return to the days of the Second World War, for more of its pioneering first-person shooter action. Join the ranks of the elite 82nd Airborne Division as Corporal Frank Keegan. You'll guide him through some of WWII's deadliest operations -- dropping behind enemy lines, sometimes right on top of entrenched Axis positions. Work with America's first paratroopers on heroic missions, from Operation Husky in Sicily to Operation Varsity inside Nazi Germany. Medal of Honor Vanguard makes you the driving force in the struggle to liberate Europe.
- Realistic WWII Combat — True-to-life encounters test your strategies and reflexes on the battlefield. Should you run and gun in order to storm the Axis defenses? Or should you use your sniper rifle to carefully pick off foes from behind cover? The course of the battle is in your hands.
- High-Fidelity Visuals — Engage the enemy on the most visually stunning Medal of Honor battlefields to date.
- Listen Up, Soldier — Dynamic AI dialog provides the tactical info you need to survive in an explosive and ever-changing war zone.
Play Like a Real Soccer Player.
Get closer to the action than ever before by mastering the skills required to play like a real Soccer player in FIFA 08. Step into the boots of a professional player through a new mode called "Be A Pro: Co-op Season" that challenges you to master the same disciplines as a real professional football player - from positioning and tackling to reading the field and passing.
Step onto the field with your created player to play an entire game as that footballer, and develop him into an elite player over the course of the season. Never before have you been able to approach the game this way, improving your abilities one skill at a time just as if you were a pro. Play with up to three friends playing all fixed to their players on your favorite club, complete individual challenges to develop your player attributes and win glory for the squad, while competing with your friends to develop the best player by season's end.
- New manual controls enable you to dictate the play with control over through-passing and crossing. Control the goalkeeper in one-on-one situations to deny the striker yourself.
- Take ultimate control over your defenders with new manual controls that enable you to use the right-stick to quickly switch defenders and choose exactly who you want to control when defending.
- Complete Authenticity - Featuring 30 leagues, 30 real stadiums and 14,000 players
- Share Replays (PC) - Now you can save and show-off your best games or just the highlights! It is easy to capture a game or key moments and export as a video file to share with your friends and foes.
- Brag about match-winning plays and goals or even capture the entire ninety minutes to relive your favorite games
In The Simpsons Game, Homer, Marge, Bart, and Lisa use exciting, all-new powers to defend their home town from rising chaos. While the Simpsons have general abilities that can be used to fight opponents, interact with environments, and finish puzzles; each one has been imbued with special abilities that are unique to their personalities. These abilities grow and change as they progress through the story to battle tougher and tougher enemies in their quest to save Springfield!
To help the Simpsons, gamers must journey through their home town (as well as vast worlds beyond!), vanquish an amazing array of villains, and fight their way through parodies of multiple popular games. 100% original script from the writers of the show with 4 distinct acts divided into 16 episodes and over 8,000 lines of dialogue. The open-world Springfield was designed as a central locale to jump into episodes with iconic locations to visit, characters to be visited and interact with, and hundreds of collectibles to be found. With parodies of the video game industry, pop culture and current events, the game has the same gut wrenching hilarity as the show.
- The Real Simpsons - You wouldn't want to hear Comic Book Guy voiced over by an actual comic book shop guy, would you? Neither would we! That's why we got the actual voice actors from the TV show and movie to reprise their roles, so the characters in The Simpsons Game sound exactly as they should.
- Play Your Favorite Characters - Play as all members of your favorite dysfunctional TV family as you battle to save them from video game purgatory.
- It's the Real Deal - Just like you want the game to sound like the show, you also want it to look like the show. And thanks to some really smart guys using innovative 3D into 2D technology, it does! Add in a huge cast of Simpsons folks and an amazing level of interactivity and you’ve got a Simpsons experience like no other.
- Haw-haw! - When The Simpsons aims its trademark wit at the video game industry, nothing's sacred! Pop culture and current event parodies join the mix to deliver classic The Simpsons humor and then some!
- They're Simpsons and Then Some - The Simpsons have been given special video game powers! From Lisa's Saxophone Spin to Homer's Power Burp, these special abilities give the Simpsons a fighting chance against the videogame baddies.