Set aproximately 10 years after the events of the original BIOSHOCK, the halls of rapture once again echo with sins of the past. Along the Atlantic coastline, a monster has been snatching little girls and bringing them back to the undersea city of rapture. You are the very first Big Daddy as you travel through the decrepit and beautiful fallen city, chasing an unseen foe in search of answers and your own survival.
Multiplayer in Bioshock 2 provides a rich prequel experience that expands the award winning Bioshock gameplay. Set during the fall of rapture, players assume the role of a plasmid test subject in the underwater city that was first explored in the original Bioshock. Players will need to use all the elements of the game's toolset to survive as the full depth of the Bioshock experience is refined and transformed into a unique multiplayer experience that can only be found in rapture.
Step back into the unforgettable world of rapture in Bioshock 2, the next installment in the franchise that has won more than 50 game of the year awards and has sold more than 2.5 million units worldwide. Developed by 2k Marin, 2K Australia and Digital Extremes, Bioshock 2 provides players with the perfect blend of explosive first person shooter combat, compelling storytelling and intense multiplayer to form one of 2009's most highly anticipated titles.
Single Player Features:
- Evolution of the genetically enchanced shooter: Innovative advances bring new depth and dimension to each encounter. New elements, such as the ability to dual-wield weapons and plasmids, allow players to create exciting combinations of punishment
- Return to rapture: Set approximately 10 years after the events of the original Bioshock, the story continues with an epic, more intense journey through one of the most captivating and terrifying fictional worlds ever created
- You are the Big Daddy: Take control of Bioshock's signature and iconic symbol with the original Prototype Big Daddy, and experience the power and raw strenght of rapture's most feared denizens as you battle powerful new enemies
- Continuation of the award-winning narrative: New and unique storytelling devices serve as the vechicle for the continuation of one gaming's most acclaimed storylines
- Genetically enchanced multiplayer - Earn experience points during gameplay to earn access to new weapons, plasmids and tonics that can be used to create hundreds of different combinations, allowing players to develop a unique character that caters to their playing style.
- Experience rapture's civil war - Players will step into the shoes of rapture citizens and take direct part in the civil war that tore rapture apart.
- See rapture before the fall - Experience rapture before it was reclaimed by the Ocean and engage in combat over iconic environments in locations such as Kashmir restaurant and Mercury suites, all of wich have been reworked from the ground up for multiplayer.
- FPS veterans add their touch to the multiplayer experience - Digital Extremes brings more than 10 years of first person shooter experience including development of award-winning entries in the Unreal and Unreal Tournament Franchise.
Bioshock 2 will be released on february 9 2010 on PC, Xbox 360 and Playstation 3.
Well, Game Stop has done something very considerate for their online shoppers. They put out a new discount, "Free shipping on orders more than $25". How kind of them. Much is appreciated. Though there is a form of a "catch" to this. The free shipping applies for yes orders over $25, but also they must be shipped in the "5 to 10 day shipping and processing" section. Very well then its still free. In fact the other day I was considering to buy a Nintendo Ds Lite for about $130. Well anyway that is just a bit of an extra something to brighten up your day I suppose. Here is a link to the the exact webpage where you read even more about the discount. This is only available for online shopppers.
In the year 2062, humanity found itself on the brink of extinction. Tiberium, the mysterious, alien crystalline structure that infested Earth for decades and caused years of relentless conflict between the Global Defense Initiative (GDI) and the Brotherhood of Nod, was close to rendering the planet uninhabitable. In the midst of this crisis, Kane, Nod’s prophetic leader, emerged from seclusion to deliver GDI the message that he had developed a system that could control Tiberium and harness its power. But he could not build this “Tiberium Control Network” without GDI’s cooperation. Thus, the two opposing factions—GDI and Nod—found themselves in a desperate and unlikely alliance to stop Tiberium from extinguishing mankind.
Now, after 15 years, the network is nearly complete. Tiberium is under strict control and our revitalized planet is on the cusp of a new age of prosperity and progress. It is only now that the world’s citizens begin to seriously ponder why Kane chose to help, and what he will want in return. These questions and more lead to the dramatic final act of the Tiberium saga.
GLOBAL AGENDA is a fast-paced action MMO using Unreal® Engine 3 set in Earth's near future, a spy-fi world of advanced technology and player-driven conflict.
In the wake of severe global disaster, the political face of 22nd century earth has changed and player-created factions scheme against each other for power. Traditional full-scale wars a thing of the past, factions must rely on covert agencies, teams of elite special operatives able to seize and defend key facilities. The future of humanity is their battleground, where knowledge is power, technology is a race, and everyone has an agenda.
The players control the world of Global Agenda, forging alliances with their peers and executing lightning strikes against their enemies. They determine which factions to aid and which to oppose, while the only thing that stands in their way is other agencies.
- Develop your agent - Create, extensively customize, and improve your agent character over the course of your career, complimenting your FPS skills with RPG-style progression and high-tech gear.
- Advance your agency - Join a player-created agency, compete in technology races for advanced equipment, and capture critical locations to increase your influence in the world.
- Compete in fast-paced PvP combat - Work with your allies to gather reconnaissance data, then raid or capture enemy-controlled facilities during objective-based missions. Equip yourself from a powerful array of weapons, armor, and strategic devices like triggered explosives, deployable turrets, stealth suits, holographic decoys, and remote control robots.
- Experience a dynamic, player-driven world - Agency leaders navigate through a global conflict of other player-run groups, striving to reach their goals first. Territory, resources, technology, and influence are all valuable commodities, with agencies engaging in politics, intrigue, and outright deception to control them.
Global Agenda Gameplay Trailer:
Divinity II - Ego Draconis brings you back to Rivellon, a timeless world of awe and magic, torn and scarred by successions of apocalyptic wars. Ever since the Great War ended, the Order of the Dragon Slayers has had eyes only for their number one enemy: the Dragon Knights who killed their Divine hero.
But all the while the true enemy ? the Black Ring ? still festers beneath the surface, ready for its next move, poised to strike. For their leader Damian tirelessly plots silent schemes with utterly malign intent.
Then one day, an event takes place that will reshape the history of Rivellon: a dying Dragon Knight gives her powers to a member of the order that seeks to destroy her: you.
Perhaps you, blessed as you are with the powers of the Dragon, will be able to stop the black tides that threaten to engulf Rivellon. Many adventures await you, many mysteries yearn to be unravelled and all the world awaits the outcome of your new destiny.