You are Vincent RIKER, who has been just made steal his car. You will collect the clues at the time of the investigation and will continue foot with the floor the criminals while carefully avoiding being made stop by the Police force. Approximately 100 km of Los Angeles road were modelled in order to crédibilize to the maximum RPM Tuning. Obviously, it is possible of tuner its own car with more than one million possibilities for outside and approximately 250 000 different mechanical parts.
- An incredible number of options of tuning: 1.382.976 different possibilities for the outside of the car and 221.184 possibilities for the mechanics part.
- A total freedom of control in the streets, the parks, the carparks of Los Angeles… On the whole, nearly 100 km of the city were modelled!
- A car which reacts differently according to selected accessories' of tuning but also according to the number of accidents…
- A control adapted to each mission: discover 7 gameplays for 54 different missions all.
- A true scenario with many kinematics which completely involve you in the universe of the play.
SummaryEngland, Anno domini 1190, Richard the Lionheart is held prisoner and his brother Prince John Lackland, rules over the simple peasants with an iron hand, and this pure force of arms forces them to bend to authority. Only one man takes up the struggle against the opressors, supported by a small band of brave and loyal followers. His name: Robin Hood. Take on the role of the legendary Robin Hood: help King Richard to get his throne back, fight Prince John, the Sheriff of Nottingham and his evil allies !
- Live the legend by taking charge of the famous band of outlaws, and use their unique skills to thwart the evil Sherrif of Nottingham.
- Over 30 non linear missions within wich you must do diverses tasks, such as rescuing Little John and Friar Tuck, preventing Marian's forced wedding and raid the Sherrif of Nottingham's tax collectors.
- Visit 5 gigantic castles in varying environments, night and day or in varying weather conditions.
- Play up to 9 associated characters, with specific abilities and attributes.
- An innovative combat system, interact with the mouse while fighting to access special combat skills.
- In the end victory will depend on your tactical choices: chose between stealth to sneak into a castle avoiding the guards or fight bravely with your sword or bow.
A young Indian, Anusha, are removed in the streets of New Delhi under the eyes of Fred, its promised in marriage. This young American student, come to India for the first time in order to be presented at the parents of Anusha, has nothing any more but only one idea at the head: to tear off its beloved of the claws of her kidnappers, members of a Thug sect dedicated to the worship of Khali.
The adventure proceeds over three days in this India full with mystery. Each day is broken up into two parts: reality and the dream. The hero must achieve the same goal in the dream as in reality: to release its been engaged. But if it must solve in dream of the enigmas in the middle of traditional India, it carries out in reality a more concrete survey within contemporary and contrasted India. This scenaristic originality makes it possible to the player to discover two stories in one.
- A total freedom of vision to 360° in subjective sight: the player is in the middle of the action.
- Richness and beauty of the 3D decorations.
- New Dehli, Taj Mahal, the Temple of Khali… An attractive Eastern atmosphere.
- Characters with whom the player can interact in real time.
- 3 environments (day, night, dream), 2 scenarios for a history of most original.
- Approximately 15 minutes of cinematics and many dialogues hold the player in breath.
Return to Mysterious Island 2, the sequel to adventure game Return to Mysterious Island released in 2005, and inspired from Jules Verne’s novel The Mysterious Island, offers the player an experience comparable to that of Robinson Crusoe or one of Verne's characters. But in this new installment, survival is not all! The player will also have to save the island from an environmental disaster. The scenario enhances ecological issues that were already shared by Jules Verne and that no one ever questions today.
Return to Mysterious Island offers a very innovative gameplay with the synchronization with iPhones and the information sharing module. The synchronization will allow the PC player to complete a puzzle on his/her iPhone while on the go, then reintegrate it into his/her PC to continue the game. This allows him/her to carry on the game experience in another context, away from the computer. The data sharing module will allow one to seek advice and share impressions and tricks from players who are online at the same time.
Return to Mysterious Island 2 begins with the crash of the helicopter that came to rescue Mina. She survived but is once again trapped on the island. All of a sudden, under her very eyes, an unknown disease afflicts the plants first, then the animal life. Mina explores the island to locate the infection source. She searches Captain Nemo's base in vain, then the ruins of an unknown civilization, and finally understands that it is outside pollution that threatens the island. The only way to save this natural wonder is to turn the shield back on. But if Mina makes this decision, she gives up -as Captain Nemo did before her- the idea of returning to civilization…
Two-character play: in the first installment, the player embodied Mina, a young and carefree navigator taking part in the Jules Verne competition, and used Jep, a cute, little monkey, as a simple tool. In Return to Mysterious Island 2 Jep becomes a character in his own right. The player switches from one character to another and maximizes the use of each other’s talents depending on the circumstances: only Mina can use complex tools, combine objects and, of course, read the documents found in the course of the game; whereas Jep can climb places inaccessible to Mina, communicate with other monkeys and find numerous objects thanks to his sense of smell.
- Jules Verne: a renowned writer whose name already evokes adventure…
- "The Mysterious Island", extraordinarily creative and modern, is one of his most famous novels
- Survival, investigation, discovery and mystery in fabulous tropical settings
- Science, ecology and fantasy: a perfectly-balanced cocktail for an all publics adventure!
- Two-character play: Mina and her monkey, Jep
- An innovative gameplay with the synchronization with iPhones and the information sharing module.
The true essence of adventure is captured in this second PC game inspired by renowned author Jules Verne. In this first-person survival adventure, players will encounter recognisable locations from the famous novel, including the granite house, the volcano and the Nautilus. However, Return to Mysterious Island goes beyond Jules Verne's storytelling as players take on the role of Mina, a courageous young woman on a solo round-the-world sailing expedition.
In your quest for survival using logic, discovery, creative inventory management, and elements of the supernatural, the adventure unfolds across splendid photorealistic pre-rendered vistas. Intuitive puzzle challenges and vast exploration of the lush tropical landscapes of the island, all combine for a brilliantly executed adventure game.
Round-the-world saling expedition... Ship wrecked on a deserted island.. The ghost of Captain Nemo... The quest for survival... Caught in a tremendous storm, Mina, our heroine, becomes stranded on the shores of a wild and apparently uninhabited island. As she explores her new surrounding, she uncovers artifacts, living spaces and technologies left behind by the people who came before her to this uncharted island.
- Second game in the series inspired by Jules Verne's classics (Nautilus has sold over 117,000 copies worldwide)
- Mass Appeal Theme: "stranded on a desert island"
- Survival, exploration, discovery and puzzles, set in a tropical island setting
- Original interactive inventory system allows you to combine and create new items and tools
- Propriety engine allows for fluid and intuitive point-and-click navigation
- Photorealistic settings and numerous recognizable locations to explore: Granit House, the volcano and the Nautilus
- Meet and interact with the ghost of Captain Nemo