SummaryGo down in history as one of the great names of the 19th century ! Take control of the strategy ans destiny of your counry : from internal policies ans economic and scientific development, right through to war and diplomacy... Lead your nation through realistic historical settings and become one of the great statesmen of the turbulent early stages of the 19th century.
- The whole world modelled in 3D !
- 183 towns to conquer.
- Armies made up of different types of unit: infantry, artillery, navy, cavalry, special units...
- 6 playables nations and over 30 neutral nations defending their interests.
- Advanced tactical planning: troop types and formation, use of terrain, logistics, naval warfare.
- Realistic historical context: territories, characters, balance of power, strategie situations...
- Play any way you want: You decides what constitutes victory !
Against professor Charabia, will you have the last word?
Your mission: to save the country of words!
Diabolic professor Charabia built an enormous machine “devourer” of letters. To save Vocabulon, the world of the words, you has to bring a bomb in his den. But does not forget by your code of armament! Each letter which composes it is hidden on islands of Vocabulon. Explore them and find the letters which you need.
- Thousand of puns and action. Answer the puns of the robots of professor Charabia… You have to be faster than them, while playing with the vocabulary, definitions, synonyms and opposites. Several thousands of combinations of plays are possible!
- To help you to overcome professor Charabia, uses the lexicon of 3600 words and 5000 definitions. Print the definition of your choice, it will allow you to advance…
SummaryAt the beginning of the year one thousand, in a world on the edge of chaos, Hjalmar's father has been murdered. Who are his murderers ? From the fjords Norway to the shores of Vinland, heads are falling all aound Hjalmar and everything goes to show that he is guilty. You alone can help him. In order to find the solutions for the riddles, forget who you are and become a viking. React like them, live like them. This transformation is the price to pay in order to save the world from the Forces of Chaos...
- Viking is a model recreation of the world of the Vikings.
- True ! Histrical ! Dramatical.
- It is a total immersion into the times of the Vikings, with cinema, graphic and sound quality: videos, 2D, 3D, special effects. A real film.
After A game of Intrigue at the Court of Louis XIV, Cryo, the Château of Versailles and the Réunion des musées nationaux present the second part of the most prestigious of historical adventures.
Versailles, 1700: the affair causing a stir throughout the Kingdom of France and all of Europe is the Spanish succession. Who will King Charles II name in his will as heir to his innumerable possessions?
It is at this point that Charles-Louis de Farevolles turns up at the Court of Louis XIV, with neither influence at Court nor money. He is, however, armed with the ambition to become a diplomat, in the hope of being sent specifically to Spain, where he yearns to be reunited with the maiden Elvira, his childhood sweetheart.
Taking on the role of this character, you must enter the Court and acquire its customs. You will need to choose your allies, unfurl plots involving spies and courtiers, and, in the words of the Minister for Foreign Affairs; be prepared to perform innumerable services!
- A passionate adventure created on the basis of real events in a perfectly reconstructed period environment.
- A new graphics engine with 3D photo-realistic modeling, enabling total and natural immersion in the story.
- Real characters from the Court – and Louis XIV himself – with whom it is necessary to converse in order to progress through the game.
- Visual, dynamic, and sound effect that add realism to the adventure.
- Puzzles to be solved, situations to be reversed, webs of intrigue to untangle…
- Lavish and varied décor: the Château, the Grande Ecurie, and above all, the gardens, with their undergrounds passages and gushing fountains, including some reconstruction of marvel no longer intact today.
- Games that were actually practiced at the Court of the Sun King integrated into the adventure (lansquenet, mail…)
- An information space directly linked to the game, allowing knowledge to be enriched and details about Castle and Court life to be discovered.
- An orchestra of 25 musicians directed by the harpsichordist Skip Sempé, who has specially recorded more than an hour of music for the game (works by Lully, Marin Marais, Couperin, Campra…)
It's the year 1685, and Louis XIV rules the Kingdom of France from a magnificient palace called VERSAILLES. But something is not right...
Someone wants to destroy Versailles, and you must stop him. Explore every corner; find the clues and unlock the mysteries of the Court, as you strive to save the palace by sundown. From the fascinating men and women you will meet, to the room and artworks you will marvel at, Versailles 1685 will let you see, hear and interact with a world you thought was lost forever.
- 25 hours of gameplay, set in history’s most beautiful palace.
- Introducing OMNI 3D, the new state-of-the-art technology that lets you lokk and move around freely in an entirely 3D environment.
- Over 30 characters modeled in 3D from period portraits, in the first adventure game that brings back to life actual historical figures.
- A stunning recreation of Versailles in 3D just as it was in 1685.
- Over 200 paintings that you can study up close.
- A vast collection of plans, maps and other documents – it’s all there to help you get around the Court, but you can also consult the database separately.
- A soundtrack of 40 minutes of Baroque music, true to the period.
- Base upon an original idea from Philippe Mari.