Game InfoCounter-Strike is the original version of the popular online action game. Counter-Strike: Condition Zero (CS:CZ) advances this award-winning series by introducing three single-player gaming modes and extending the award-winning multiplayer experience.
In the Tour of Duty campaign, players are challenged to complete over a dozen tactical missions. As they progress, new items and squad mates are made available to them. The official CS bot allows players to simulate multiplayer games offline with bots or online with a combination of bots and human players.
- Counter-Strike: Condition Zero
- Official Counter-Strike Bot
Counter-Strike: Anthology 1 lets you enter the dark and dangerous world of terrorist & counter-terrorist operations, where every move can be your last! As a squad leader in an elite counter-terrorist operative, use new intel and weapon skills to complete an incredible collection of single-player missions.
Lead your team in increasingly challenging scenarios -- from harsh jungle environments to severe arctic terrains, unforgiving deserts to dangerous international city streets. Rescue hostages. Escort VIPs to safety. Locate and defuse bombs. Official CS bot allows for skirmish play Includes deleted scenes & bonus single player missions.
- The world’s original version of the popular online action game.
- Counter-Strike franchise has sold over 4.5 million units worldwide.
- Three unique single-player gaming modes.
- Lower system specifications--does not require a super computer.
- An incredible value.
The Lord of the Rings: Conquest puts you into the thick of the tremendous battle over The One Ring, playing out battles from both sides of the confrontation! Conquest will let you take control of many of the characters and creatures from the series and pit them on any of the franchise's famous battlefields. From Cave-trolls to Oliphaunts to the Balrog and even Sauron, practically the entire universe will be available for battle with up to 150 characters on-screen at any one time. Up to 16 players will be able to clash online, with four players able to play cooperatively through the main campaign either online or via four-player split-screen. And with two distinct campaigns to play through, including an original take on what would happen if Sauron regained control of the One Ring, the game promises plenty of scenarios to wage battle through. Features actual film content, such as the music score & Elrond himself.
In this exciting, action strategy game, players fight on the side of both Good and Evil in all the biggest battles from The Lord of the Rings movies. The Battlefront format allows them to switch between characters at will, to suit the circumstance or their style, reliving – and even reinventing – the chaotic and engrossing conflicts from the films as they choose how best to tackle their objectives and defeat their enemies.
- Play as Evil characters in a brand new, ‘Evil’ campaign. Battle through scenarios after Frodo failed to destroy the One Ring; it’s good to be bad!
- Acclaimed Battlefront gameplay in a fantasy setting allows players to choose the way they fight, as Warrior, Archer, Mage or Scout in melee and ranged combat
- Battle online, with up to 16 players in instant action mode or 2-players in a co-op campaign or offline with 2-4 players* in split-screen.
- Local multiplayer — split-screen with up to 4 players competitively or 2 player co-op
- A massive cast of characters & weapons adds great depth to the gameplay: Heroes, Wargs, Ents, Oliphaunts, Cave-trolls, the Balrog, Nazgul, ballistae, and more!
Napoleon: Total War™ - The Peninsular Campaign
Requires a copy of Napoleon: Total War installed on your PC to play.
Download a brand new campaign for Napoleon: Total War exclusively from Steam!
The Peninsular Campaign Downloadable Content is a new and independent campaign for Napoleon: Total War based on the conflict in the Spanish Peninsula between 1811 and 1814. It was during this era that the Spanish resistance gave their style of fighting its name: Guerrilla, or the “little war”.
To get the Peninsular Campaign content, you need to be connected to the internet. Launch the STEAM client and log in with the account details you used to install Napoleon: Total War. Once you've purchased the content, you will unlock the Peninsular Campaign in the game Main Menu. You can check the download progress by clicking on the "My Games" tab and look at the "Status" column.
It is 1811 and the war in the Spanish Peninsula has been raging for over two years, with mixed fortunes and heavy casualties for both sides. Following the withdrawal from the Madrid area of the combined armies of Great Britain, Portugal and Spain after the Battle of Talavera in July 1809, Viscount Wellington retreated into Portugal and consolidated his forces. Now Napoleon’s Armée d'Espagne, has invaded Portugal once again but thus far the network of entrenchments has proved impossible for the French to successfully assail. Wellington has planned a fresh offensive to drive the invaders out of Portugal and eventually out of the Peninsula altogether. Although forced back to the edges of their Peninsula by France and the traitors who helped them, Spain is not yet out of the fight. The Supreme Central Junta and its successor the Supreme Regency authorized the forming of local bands to fight guerrilla - the “little war” - against the invaders.
Choose one of the three nations involved - France, Great Britain or Spain - and experience one the most intense conflicts of the Napoleonic era.
• A new and independent Iberian Peninsula campaign map featuring 32 controllable regions.
• Three playable nations: the brand new Spanish nation and the existing but revamped France and Great Britain, each with its own unique set of Objectives and Missions.
• A new, non-playable Portuguese nation, controlling some of the regions.
• Play the campaign from three different perspectives, each with a unique feel:
- The French fight to keep resistance at bay while converting regions to their political alignment.
- The British are very limited for regions at the start, but receive enough income from Northern Europe and North America that they can afford to liberate regions back to the Spanish in return for Guerrilla aid.
- The Spanish also have a limited starting position, but have permanent access to Guerrillas for effective battlefield use against the French.
• 5 new Guerrilla unit types, recruitable by all nations, adept at battlefield stealth and with the added ability to deploy outside of their faction's deployment zones: Tiradores (Skirmisher Infantry), Cazadores, Lanceros (Lancer Cavalry), Husares (Light Cavalry), Leader (General).
• 28 new units in total, spread across the three playable nations including the British 95th Rifles, the French Vistula Uhlans and the Spanish Coraceros Espanoles.
• Two new agents to enforce political conversion:
- Provocateurs (French and British nations only) have the ability to promote anti-opposition sentiment in regions, incite unrest, decreases turn time for research and passively spy.
- Priests (Spanish and Portuguese nations only) have the ability to promote anti-opposition sentiment in regions and incite unrest.
• A new Guerrillero agent for the Spanish nation: similar to a Spy but with the new ability to Harass enemy armies - lock them in place for a turn and cause them attrition.
• Political Alignment system which sees the French battle to increase pro-French sentiment throughout the peninsula.
SEGA Genesis Classics
Three mighty heroes have a score to settle with the evil Death Adder in this classic action game. As a powerful fighter, a female amazon, or a mighty dwarf, you'll fight through Adder's henchman with weapon and magic attacks or ride the fearsome, fire-breathing beasts to your advantage.
iPhone/iPod Touch Version
• Choose from any three different classes of heroes!
• Unique Magic attacks for each character
• Includes 2 more levels than the arcade version.
Original Release: 1989
Original Platform: Genesis
# of Players: 1
The land of Yuria has been invaded and is now ruled by the iron fist of Death Adder, who secured his throne by seizing the Golden Axe™.
Three brave warriors now rise to the challenge of defeating Death Adder and his soldiers and returning peace to the Kingdom.
The award-winning Battlefield franchise invades the high tech frontlines of modern warfare in the new sequel, Battlefield 2. The game brings the intensity and excitement of Battlefield 1942 into the modern era with enhanced team play and the latest, most technologically advanced vehicles and weapons systems available to man.
In Battlefield 2, players will choose to fight for one of three military superpowers: the United States, the Chinese, or the newly formed Middle East Coalition. Armed with the latest modern weaponry, players can take control of any of the game's 30+ vehicles to engage in major conflicts with over 64 players in some of the largest online battles on the PC. Additionally, persistent character growth allows players to rise through the ranks and attain the ultimate rank of General.
An all-new game engine and physics system brings the modern battlefield to life like never before. The new material penetration feature measures weapons ability to fire through barriers based on their composition and players will need to know the difference between concealment and cover in order to survive.
Battlefield 2 features immense, richly detailed, destructible environments, from city streets to remote forests, in some of the most notorious hot spots around the world. Each map in Battlefield 2 adjusts in scale to support the number of players in the world, providing the ideal vehicle- to-player ratio and an optimized gameplay experience.
Enhanced team play features allow players to enter the action on the front lines as part of a formal squad, or work behind the scenes in Commander Mode to direct the strategic assaults of their teammates.
Soldier kits now affect vehicles that players utilize on the battlefield. For instance, the medic kit can transform a vehicle into a mobile aid station and the support kit can make helicopters into flying ammo dumps.
- Online multiplayer action with up to 64 players on the PC.
- All-new gameplay engine brings the immense locations to life complete with realistic physics and dynamic lighting.
- Maps scale to the number of players engaging in battle for a unique and intense experience every time.
- Take control of over 30 land, sea, and air vehicles, including tanks, helicopters, hovercraft, fast attack vehicles, and fighter jets.
- Choose to battle as U.S., Chinese, or Middle East Coalition troops, each with their own unique arsenals.
- A variety of soldier classes including Assault, Sniper, Special Ops, Combat Engineer, Medic, Heavy Weapons, and Anti-Tank units.
- New state-of-the-art weapon systems, including wire-guided missiles and laser designated bombs.
- Material penetration feature makes sure players know the difference between cover and concealment.
- Character Persistence and Growth. With in-game success, players increase their rank from recruit all the way to General and unlock new weapons, medals, and more.
- Join a squad or select the new Commander Mode to assume the strategic role of a battlefield commander directing his forces.
- Voice over IP supported with headset.