Command and control authentically-recreated submarines in realistic settings and scenarios in Atlantic. Feel the thrill of hunting & hiding with the ears as your eyes. Choose your own strategy and way through the seas.
- Deeper Crew Evolution and interaction: Directly command your crew and promote them with new abilities while keeping their morale high
- The U-Boat is now a “Living Space”: For the first time walk through highly detailed submarines in FPS view and manage the submarine crew.
- A Fully Dynamic Campaign: Every action will have a true impact on the following missions and the overall scenario development.
- Accessibility Enhanced: Gradual learning curve; Brand new user interface; Intuitive gameplay; Better reward system.
- Higher Realism: Exact reproduction of war machine models and historical background.
- Richer online experience
Press the Read More button for screens.
Save your Kingdom from the Sand Army
Huge-Scale Multi-Enemy Combat
Gain New Powers Over Nature
ABOUT THE GAME
Marking the next-gen console debut of Ubisoft's critically acclaimed series, Prince of Persia - The Forgotten Sands is the next chapter in the Sands of Time universe. Visiting his brother's kingdom following his adventure in Azad, the Prince finds the royal palace under siege from a mighty army bent on its destruction. His brother Malik decides to use the ancient power of the Sand in a desperate gamble to save the kingdom from total annihilation. To save the kingdom, the Prince must embark on an epic adventure in which he will learn to bear the mantle of true leadership, and that great power often comes with a great cost.
- Classic Gameplay Reinvented: From huge-scale multi-enemy combat to dizzying feats of acrobatic prowess in gigantic environments enhanced by the Prince's ability to control nature and time, The Forgotten Sands will push the Prince's prodigious abilities to a not-yet-seen level.
- A Blockbuster Experience: With all-out war at the gates of the kingdom, the Prince's abilities will be challenged like never before through the course of epic wow moments, be it by scaling a castle tower collapsing under bombardment or combating foes hundreds of feet tall.
- Mastery Over Nature: Wielding powers of nature and time, the Prince will have unparalleled mastery over his environment and his enemies. The Prince will discover that harnessing the forces of nature itself will prove to be a devastating companion to his ability to rewind time.
- Better Than Ever: Powered by the Anvil Engine used for Assassin's Creed® 2, The Forgotten Sands promises to bring a Prince of Persia experience like never before seen.
- Return of a Fan-Favorite Franchise: Set between Prince of Persia - The Sands of Time and Warrior Within, The Forgotten Sands provides fans with a new chapter in the saga of the Prince, and an opportunity to deepen their understanding of the events from this series.
Click the Read More button to see the screens.
EA today announced the next Medal of Honor title to be released on October 12, a little later than EA had recently scheduled it for. Medal of Honor: Revamp will be a modern-warfare shooter.
"Medal of Honor is an authentic look into today's war. Inspired by real people and real events, the game puts players in the boots of today's warrior---from the infantry ground pounder to the Tier 1 Operator," said executive producer Greg Goodrich in the announcement. "We are proud of this piece because it offers a glimpse into the game we're creating, while also showing the mindset of these warriors."
Titled simply Medal of Honor, the shooter will hit PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 when it arrives in North America on October 12, followed by a European invasion on October 15.
Split/Second is an intense action racing game set within a reality television show. Competitors will vie to be the first to the finish line in a made-for-TV city set rigged to blow with the ultimate goal of becoming the season champion. Players in Split/Second don't just collide with other vehicles to knock them from the track, but can also trigger devastating events that drastically alter the dynamics of the race. Players must use pinpoint timing to obliterate huge structures and towering TV set pieces to tactically alter the track or create entirely new routes.
A City Rigged For Destruction - Trigger explosive, devastating events lined throughout the track that drastically alter the dynamics of the race. Every Lap Is Different - Use pinpoint timing to obliterate huge structures and towering TV set pieces to tactically alter the track or create entirely new routes. Intense Multiplayer - Compete in a variety of game modes in 2-player split screen or take the action online in races for up to 8 players.
- GAME PUBLISHER:
- Disney Interactive Studios
- Black Rock Studio (creators of the award-winning PURE)
- Action-Arcade Racing
- RELEASE DATE:
- May 18th, 2010
- ESRB RATING:
- E10+ (with Violence)
- GAME PLATFORM:
- Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system, PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system, Windows-based PC, iPhone
Best Racing Game
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City includes both The Lost and Damned, and The Ballad of Gay Tony together on disc and does not require a copy of the original Grand Theft Auto IV to play.
The Lost and Damned is a dark trip through Liberty City’s seedy underbelly as outlaw biker, Johnny Klebitz, fights to keep his gang together as a rift in the gang’s leadership threatens to tear the brotherhood apart. In The Ballad of Gay Tony, players explore Liberty City’s high-end nightlife as Luis Lopez, struggling to balance the temptations of money and vice against loyalties to family and friends. Both episodes feature a slew of new vehicles and weapons, and each episode adds new activities including cage fighting, gang wars and BASE jumping.
If you already have a copy of Grand Theft Auto IV for PC, both individual episodes are available for download on the Games for Windows® - LIVE Marketplace.
Now available for Games for Windows® - LIVE in North America and coming April 16th in Europe.
- Stunningly detailed, high resolution graphics
- Advanced Video Editor that allows you to capture and edit in-game footage to upload and share on Social Club TV
- 32 person multiplayer with custom Match feature for an optimized experience
- Customize a radio station using your own songs with Independence FM
Minimum System Requirements
OS: Windows Vista - Windows 7 - Service Pack 1 / XP -
Service Pack 3
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8Ghz, AMD Athlon
X2 64 2.4Ghz
Memory: 1.5GB XP & Vista, Windows 7, 16GB Free Hard
Video Card: 256MB NVIDIA 7900 / 256MB ATI X1900
Increased performance will be noticed on more powerful systems.