As you probably already know, for me, FIFA 13 has been a big dissapointment. It is probably the buggiest and the worst game i have ever played and i highly regret buying this game. FIFA 13 is a disgrace for the buyers. Anyways because i had enough of stupid FIFA 13 bugs i stopped playing the game. Today i was thinking: "Hey i should play FIFA 13 again ... maybe some updates changed the game." Bad decision. It didn't changed anything.
The same stupid things are there and when i finished my Ultimate Team game the game stopped working which i suppose will count as a forfeit match, but that i shall find out the next month when i will play FIFA 13 again.
So here is the list in no particular order because they all have the same level of stupidity. This is based on my experience on Ultimate Team but can apply to the whole FIFA 13 game.
Top 10 Most Stupid Things in FIFA 13:
1. Players bumping into each other.
2. The player impact engine. Players are falling out of nowhere.
3. The offside system.
4. First touch control. You are never able to make a perfect interception unless you are pressing 'LB' before touching the ball.
5. Sliding tackles. The player is unable to make a good sliding tackle. He always makes an 'fall on the ass' tackle.
6. The servers are very bad. Bad conectivity. You get disconnected and you will get a forfeit match against you. Players bought coins but didn't got them.
7. Players trying to hit the ball when it is not around them. You often get a free kick against you and maybe even a penalty because your player is hitting your opponent's legs instead of hitting the ball.
8. Bad passing system.
9. Players are getting injured just when you are about to go for the goal or make an important save.
10. You always get a goal from 25 meters but you are just not able to score from 6 meters. Oh and there is always one sure way you can score. Shooting from the corner of the 16 meters area will give you an almost certain goal.
I wrote the list in just a few moments without the need of thinking too much. I can think about a dozen more but hey! It's a top 10.
So we just finished the game (interesting ending by the way, we kinda got where we started) and the ending makes us think about the future Hitman game and his future adventures. This is without a doubt the best Hitman game yet and in my opinion the best game of 2012.
I'm thinking that Hitman Absolution might be the game of the year. Anyway here is the list:
Hitman Absolution Missions List:
1. A Personal Contract
2. The King of Chinatown
4. Run For Your Life
5. Hunter and Hunted
7. Welcome to Hope
8. Birdie's Gift
9. Shaving Lenny
10. End of the Road
11. Dexter Industries
12. Death Factory
13. Fight Night
14. Attack of the Saints
15. Skurky's Law
16. Operation Sledgehammer
17. One of a Kind
18. Blackwater Park
Just like we did for Sleeping Dogs, here is a quick article to let you know how many missions there are in Medal of Honor Warfighter and their names. We just finished the game and a review will follow.
Medal of Honor Warfighter Missions List:
2.Through the Eyes of Evil
9.Connect the Dots
10.Hello and Dubai
12.Bump in the Night
13.Shut it Down
Just a quick article to show you our first video of Medal of Honor Warfighter. The game has been launched today and we pretty much liked it!
Now a few details about the game.
It runs on the same FrostBite engine, Battlefield 3 runs on. That's why these two are pretty much similar in terms of graphics and gameplay.
Warfighter keeps the modern story MoH used us in the last releases. Warfighter will keep you in the middle of the action just like Battlefield 3 did. So if you liked Battlefield 3 you will almost for sure like Medal of Honor Warfighter.