Restaurant Empire 2 Full Game
256 MB RAM 1GHz CPU Graphics card with at least 64 MB memory Windows 2000, ME, XP, Vista. 128MB 3D card compatible with Direct X9 2GB of hard disk space.
The sequel to the widely popular Restaurant Empire
The sequel to the widely popular Restaurant Empire takes you further into the depths and delights of the culinary universe than ever before. Take part in an exciting world where the customers are fickle and the bounty in your cash register changes as quickly as their tastes. With two handfuls of cash and a dream of creating a legacy, build, cook and hire your way to the very top of the gastronomic business, where tasty food is king and smart management reels in the dollars. If you’re lucky, you just may go further than any other before you and cement your status as a true legend of cuisine.
- Brand new 16-mission campaign giving you a look at the Leboufs as they tiptoe through the minefield of marriage and the unique challenges of professional success.
- State-of-the-art graphics engine that brings life to the cities, characters and restaurants that populate the world, providing a sense of unprecedented realism. Food has never looked this good!
- Two new enterprise categories -- Coffee Shop and Dessert House -- which complement the existing Restaurant enterprise. Each new category has more than 130 unique delicacies, beverages and recipes to choose from, leading to a total of over 600 different recipes in the game.
- New theme restaurants ranging from the Aquatic Deep and Exotic Rainforest to Motor Racing. You have never seen restaurants look this amazing!
- Over 700 new interior objects, bringing the total number of objects to 1,400. There is more variety than ever when setting up, decorating and managing your restaurant.
- Introducing German cuisine to complement the American, French and Italian food categories.
- Munich has been added as a city, joining Los Angeles, Paris and Rome.
- Hire live performers to perk up your restaurant’s atmosphere; choose from concert soloists, rock bands or circus artists.