NameLionheart: Kings' Crusade Full Game
GenresReal-Time Strategy, Strategy, Historical
Release DateQ3 2010
System RequirementsWindows XP/SP2/Vista/Windows 7 AMD64 3500+ or Pentium IV 3.2 Ghz 1 GB RAM (XP) or 1.5 GB RAM (Vista) 7 GB hard disk space Nvidia 6600 (256MB) / ATI Radeon X70 (256MB) video card DirectX 9 compliant sound card DirectX® 9.0c or higher Nvidia (AGEIA) PhysX 3-button mouse, keyboard and speakers Internet Connection required for multiplayer and Online Activation
The crowned heads of Europe have launched a new military campaign to reconquer the Holy Land.
The time has come for you to assemble your armies and take back the land as Richard the Lionheart, or to assume the role of heir to the great Saladin and defend your people against the oncoming invasion. Control and upgrade the leaders and their armies and lead your men into fierce battles in this real-time strategy game that places you in the era of the Third Crusade.
- Play through two single-player campaigns – Crusader and Saracen.
- Oversee hundreds of soldiers in real-time epic battles.
- Command your forces, conquer territory, and expand your realm on a fully 3D map.
- Strategically manage your army between missions.
- Rewrite the past with famous historical characters serving as the main heroes.