NameLegio Full Game
GenresTurn-Based Strategy, Strategy, Fantasy
Microsoft® Windows® XP/Vista
Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or equal AMD
512 MB RAM
200 MB hard disk space
AMD 9600 or Nvidia Geforce FX video card
Stereo sound card and DirectX®-compatible sound driver, DirectX® 9.0c
Legio is a turn-based strategy game for one to two players. The game takes place in a mythical fantasy world where magicians, warriors, and monsters battle for domination. Playing Legio is an intense experience, requiring careful strategic thinking, rewarding both courage and cleverness!
The game is a mix between chess and a turn-based war game. Both players control an equal army of characters, with the goal of eliminating the other player's army. A game of Legio consists of two battles. The first takes place on the drawbridge and the second inside one of the two castle battlegrounds.
- Legio is easy to learn but difficult to master. The rules of Legio allow for many different styles of play, from very aggressive strategies to strictly defensive play
- Offers both single-player (vs. the computer) and two-player games (hotseat on the same PC, LAN, or Internet)
- Provides different game modes, from simple Player vs. Player challenges to full Elimination Tournaments
- The Legio universe is an immersive fantasy world with a rich back story, populated by unique creatures and characters
- Hundreds of unique animations for various attacks, mortal blows, and other special moves
- A dynamic music engine changes the musical theme to reflect the gameplay