Compete at the Highest Level of Street Racing.
Compete at the highest level of street racing with Need for Speed ProStreet. It’s no longer good enough to simply rule your local neighborhood; you need to dominate on a global stage. Build the ultimate battle machine, take it to multi-disciplinary showdowns and pit your skills and reputation against the world’s best street racers. Every dent, every scratch and every crumpled body panel is a battle scar, proof of your commitment and competitive mettle. This is your chance to prove that you have what it takes to be crowned the next Street King. Need for Speed ProStreet is the realization of the raw power, visceral aggression and intense rivalry that embodies street racing culture. Please note: Online features and services for this title have been discontinued.
- Real, Adrenaline-Fueled Racing — Experience the raw power of street racing with a brand new physics engine, and intuitively refined AI.
- Dominate Across All Racing Disciplines — Prove yourself in four distinct styles of racing: Drag, Drift, Grip, and the all-new Speed Challenge.
- Ride the Edge of Disaster — One wrong move, and witness the consequences of your mistakes via truly advanced and comprehensive damage capturing technology.
- Performance Drives Results — Choose from hundreds of real-world, aftermarket parts and see the impact of visual Autosculpt technology on performance – all in real time.
- Redefining Competitive Social Play — Redefined online features amp the spirit of competition and create for the ultimate showdown.
- Share your Tuning Capabilities with the World — The all-new Blueprints feature allows you to upload your visual and performance customization settings online. You’ll be credited each time your design is used to dominate a race.
Dominate a New World Tour of Destruction
Rivalry and adrenaline dominate the action in the most intense, challenging Burnout experience yet. In Burnout Dominator, push your skills and your nerves to the limit as you tear across a new world tour. Battle the most insane traffic ever, uncover and exploit shortcuts, master drift corners, and barrel through oncoming cars in a nerve-shredding bid to become the ultimate burner. Fuel your rivalries and stoke your adrenaline even further in the brand-new Maniac mode. With tons of unlockable features and awards, Burnout Dominator will keep you locked and loaded in the ultimate vehicular combat experience.
- Drive like a maniac to max out your boost - or drain it totally to perform a Burnout and get an instant boost recharge. Chain multiple burnouts to keep the adrenaline burning!
- New ways to burn in Maniac Mode - Drive on the edge in the most challenging race mode seen yet and watch your score soar
- Watch out for the signature shortcuts on every track - Ram a rival through the barrier of a shortcut entrance to unlock it and shave precious seconds off your race times
- Every car offers a unique experience - master them all as you drift, smash and race your way through the world tour
- Collect Domination Points as you win races, takedown rivals and nail the challenges thrown at you to progress to the deadly Dominator series
Burnout: Legends takes the most explosive moments of the popular Burnout series of racing games, mashes them together and adds some new surprises -- giving you the best racing experience to come out for the PSP. Use your car as a weapon and battle your way to the front of the pack - by taking out rivals and instigating spectacular crashes. Speed, depth and destruction are waiting for you, in the game of on-the-go automotive anarchy.
- Choose a whip for racing & modding - from European exotics to American muscle cars
- Test your skills on new racing conditions and environments, as you race different tracks across continents
- Spectacular crash technology recreates high speed crashes with extreme detail -- you'll even be rewarded for creating massive pileups
- 8 dangerous gameplay modes, including crash, road rage and pursuit
- White-knuckle multiplayer racing action via WiFi
Get in the Ring!
For the first time ever, you will truly experience the sensation of the sport with visual and audio effects like ear ringing, restricted vision, flashes of bright light, color shifts, and blur effects that simulate the sense and feeling of getting punched. Imagine trying to recover from Ali's lighting fast jabs when you can barely make out his glove through a blinding barrage of flashes and blur.
This is the closest you will ever come to getting into the ring and trading blows with the greatest boxers of all time like Oscar De La Hoya, Muhammad Ali and many others. For most people, getting that close is, by far, close enough.
- EA SPORTS Haymaker - One-punch knockdowns are now a reality - you're always one punch away from flooring your opponent.
- Make a Name for Yourself - Go from a no-name fighter to championship contender as you climb the ranks with each hard-fought victory in Career mode.
- Create A Champ - Using the Analog stick for total precision, create and train the ultimate champion by transforming his skills and physique.
- Rival Challenges - Take your created boxer through the ultimate test of three challenges - Repeat History, Change History, and My History - for a chance to earn cash to upgrade equipment and gear.
- Settle Personal Rivalries - Online or across the room, turn your closest friends into foes with Multiplayer Wi-Fi capability that takes rivalries to another level.
In The Simpsons Game, Homer, Marge, Bart, and Lisa use exciting, all-new powers to defend their home town from rising chaos. While the Simpsons have general abilities that can be used to fight opponents, interact with environments, and finish puzzles; each one has been imbued with special abilities that are unique to their personalities. These abilities grow and change as they progress through the story to battle tougher and tougher enemies in their quest to save Springfield!
To help the Simpsons, gamers must journey through their home town (as well as vast worlds beyond!), vanquish an amazing array of villains, and fight their way through parodies of multiple popular games. 100% original script from the writers of the show with 4 distinct acts divided into 16 episodes and over 8,000 lines of dialogue. The open-world Springfield was designed as a central locale to jump into episodes with iconic locations to visit, characters to be visited and interact with, and hundreds of collectibles to be found. With parodies of the video game industry, pop culture and current events, the game has the same gut wrenching hilarity as the show.
- The Real Simpsons - You wouldn't want to hear Comic Book Guy voiced over by an actual comic book shop guy, would you? Neither would we! That's why we got the actual voice actors from the TV show and movie to reprise their roles, so the characters in The Simpsons Game sound exactly as they should.
- Play Your Favorite Characters - Play as all members of your favorite dysfunctional TV family as you battle to save them from video game purgatory.
- It's the Real Deal - Just like you want the game to sound like the show, you also want it to look like the show. And thanks to some really smart guys using innovative 3D into 2D technology, it does! Add in a huge cast of Simpsons folks and an amazing level of interactivity and you’ve got a Simpsons experience like no other.
- Haw-haw! - When The Simpsons aims its trademark wit at the video game industry, nothing's sacred! Pop culture and current event parodies join the mix to deliver classic The Simpsons humor and then some!
- They're Simpsons and Then Some - The Simpsons have been given special video game powers! From Lisa's Saxophone Spin to Homer's Power Burp, these special abilities give the Simpsons a fighting chance against the videogame baddies.